PDA

View Full Version : Madcatz Universal MC2 Racing Wheel

gamerguy999
04-20-2004, 03:40 PM
Hey guys I have the logitech speed force wheel for my gamecube and I love it. But I just bought an xbox and want to get one that works with both, and looking at a few reviews and it looks like the Madcatz Universal MC2 Racing Wheel is the best, but before I buy it I want to ask anyone that has one how they like it. I would really like if anybody could help me out.

BinaryXtreme
04-20-2004, 06:33 PM
I love mine. The MC2 also plugs into Playstation, Gamecube, and the XBOX. The response is very good and I like the way you can adjust the sensitivity of the turning radius etc. The buttons are well placed an the lighted dash console lights up as you apply more pressure to the accelerator.The only thing I dislike about it is the cord has 3 plug ins for the 3 different consoles that connect to 1 cable to your system so it comes unplugged if you don't tuck it up on to something so the cord doesn't pull out. I really like mine.

gamerguy999
04-20-2004, 11:40 PM
ok, thanks

l Maximus l
04-21-2004, 05:25 PM
I have the MC XBox Racing wheel and will never go back to a controller. I am not sure if the Universal one has the insert for the XBox Live communicator, but, the XBox MC racing wheel does. If you play on XBL, make sure to check that out. :)