PDA

View Full Version : SC: PT Still $29.99?

wbio
04-20-2004, 04:52 PM
CompUSA has it as Sold Out now, but they don't have a seperate one priced at regular price, so I was wondering whether it was just a sale, or whether it will still be going on. I can wait for them to get it back in stock, but I'm just hoping it's still at $29.99. Does anyone know?

The Executioner
04-20-2004, 05:07 PM
Who would be sellimg it for 29.99? You ay have better luck in th Splinter: Cell Pandra tomorrow section.

ShannonX
04-20-2004, 05:08 PM
most sales last for an entire week. If a game was listed as onsale at bestbuy and they ran out, they would keep that price listed until sunday when the new sale items are marked and the old ones are unmarked.

If they get more stock in this week, they will still be sold for the sale price, but next week, they will most likely be sold for regular price unless they extend the sale.

wbio
04-20-2004, 06:48 PM
most sales last for an entire week. If a game was listed as onsale at bestbuy and they ran out, they would keep that price listed until sunday when the new sale items are marked and the old ones are unmarked.

If they get more stock in this week, they will still be sold for the sale price, but next week, they will most likely be sold for regular price unless they extend the sale.
Alright, cool, gotta keep checking each day

And yea, sorry, forgot there was a PT section :bang:

ShannonX
04-20-2004, 06:52 PM
also, at best buy, if a sale item is not in stock, you can request a raincheck on that item and they will have to give you that item at sale price when it comes in, even if its 2 weeks from now and its back to full retail price.

Obviously, they dont advertise this, but you have the right as a customer to access the item at sales prices so they have to honor the sale price by offering rain checks if the item is on sale. (at least when i was there 2 years ago)