PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Bust-A-Move coming to Xbox Live

OuFtb
04-21-2004, 01:57 PM
On a day when hundreds of thousands of Xbox Live users are in mourning (the service is down for all of Wednesday), some good news has come down the wire. Today Majesco announced Ultra Bust-A-Move will arrive on Xbox this fall. Not only will the new version of the arcade classic come to the 'box with five new puzzle types and hundreds of puzzles, it will also include Xbox Live support.

For those who've never played any of the pervious Bust-A-Move games, the concept is pretty simple. There are colored balls attached to a ceiling and your goal, as you stand on the floor, is to launch and attach balls to those above you. Match three balls of the same color and you destroy them and can cause a chain reaction with other attached balls. It's simple, but a lot of fun.

"The highly addictive game play of Ultra Bust-A-Move has established this franchise as a timeless classic and Majesco is pleased to bring the latest incarnation to the Xbox," said Vice President of Marketing for Majesco, Ken Gold. "With the opportunity for consumers to compete via Xbox Live and with the addition of advanced features such as a 3D puzzle mode, both long-time fans and newcomers to the franchise will enjoy the 2004 version."

While details on the new puzzle modes have yet to be revealed, Bust-A-Move will make use of standard Xbox Live features, including voice communication support, friends lists, Live Aware, and scoreboards.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/508/508139p1.html

Never played a Bust a Move game but sounds good to me.

bostwick202
04-21-2004, 03:34 PM
i looooove bust a move. used to play it all the time in this stupid arcade. I've always thought puzzle games were gay, with bust a move being the only exception. +LIVE!!! :hump: