PDA

View Full Version : How Do I get onto XBOX.com Forums?

Sp1tfir3
04-21-2004, 03:08 PM
Alright, I went on the site and tried to go to the forums right when I got there. It wouldn't let me. So I thought maybe if I signed up my gamertag that maybe thats how you do it. So I put in the last four digit's of my credit card number and my gamertag and I get it signed up. So I go to the bottom of the page and go to xbox forums. Well I can see all the forums but when I try and click on one of the forums it takes me to the default xbox.com home page. Could someone PLEASE help me get onto these forums. My aim is chevyrebel2087. Post if you know it too. Thanks.

EDIT: Today is not the first time I have tried this. I have tried so many things in the past but I STILL can't seem to get on the forums. For example I will click on the xbox live forum and it will take me to the default xbox.com screen. Like, is there a certain way to t view them. Do you have to have another name to sign in with. I just need to know how you are able to see in the forums.

OuFtb
04-21-2004, 03:15 PM
http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.asp?board=2000100&topic=13724721

If you click that, people are saying its down for maintence, or might have somthing to do with Xbox Live being down today, so its down for today try agian tommorow I guess.

ShaDovV RyDer
04-21-2004, 03:18 PM
ya its down for today but it should be bak up tomorrow with new features and hopefully stuff telling us how to use the new features on LIVE...dont worry no one can get on the forums...or even xbox.com for that matter....pce

Casper
04-21-2004, 05:01 PM
Honestly, this isn't a support site for xbox.com - but we do our own fixes here for whomever needs it.

Clear your cookies and empty your Internet Cache (temp files) - do you have a .NET Passport setup? Is it linked on xbox.com to your gamertag? I know you need these to be able to access the forums - create a hotmail account to get a .NET Passport account pretty easily. If not, call 800-4MY-XBOX for further help.

l Maximus l
04-21-2004, 05:07 PM
Why would anyone want to go to the XBox.com forums when this forum is so much better?

Casper
04-21-2004, 05:20 PM
Why would anyone want to go to the XBox.com forums when this forum is so much better?
That's what I'm wondering - and at least we have some style of moderation, it's a freak fest over there at times :confused:

ShannonX
04-21-2004, 06:18 PM
the whole site works for me, so i dunno what your problem is... you probably dont have a .net passport account which you need to get into the forums there, but really, why go to some half assed attempt at a forums when you could just hange out here... :confused:

Casper
04-21-2004, 06:31 PM
the whole site works for me, so i dunno what your problem is... you probably dont have a .net passport account which you need to get into the forums there, but really, why go to some half assed attempt at a forums when you could just hange out here... :confused:
The site JUST came back up - but yeah, it's up now :p

Revit_X_man
04-21-2004, 06:33 PM
That's what I'm wondering - and at least we have some style of moderation, it's a freak fest over there at times :confused:

I agree. That place is just narsty