PDA

View Full Version : amped help

amphiman13
01-14-2002, 09:12 PM
I would like to know if anyone had the maps for amped like where the snowmen are and stuff like that. Or if they know where you can get them with out having to buy a strategy guide. Cause i can find most of the snowmen i just need help with a couple so it would be pointless to waste the money. ok thanks

adamw19
01-14-2002, 10:08 PM
What I did to find the snowmen are turn off all music and then just ride around until you can here one mumbling near you and then check around there for it.

amphiman13
01-14-2002, 10:28 PM
I have used that and it helps for some of them but some you just can't get unless you know where they are so the sounds do now good so i would just like to know if anyone has a map or knows where to get a map for free

adamw19
01-14-2002, 10:57 PM
Hmmm not sure where there would be a map... wait till you have to find the snowmen on Altibahn 2... it's crazyness cause the level is so enormous.

LynxFX
01-14-2002, 11:37 PM
If you are really strapped for finding the snowmen then just buy the stradegy guide. It has the maps you are looking for. I haven't seen anyone scan the maps in and put them online yet though. You can find the guide for around $10.

Some of those snowmen are so hard to get even if you DO know where they are. Ughhh

Gdiguy
01-15-2002, 01:58 AM
altiban is a pain, thou not because of the size... it's 'cause you have to get on all those little side ledges in the canyon...

the other one that's evil is brighton 2, because 2 are on rooftops...

most of the time, however, they're not that bad... if you hear the laughing, slow down to almost nothing, and keep going back and forth looking for them...