PDA

View Full Version : Farcry for Xbox not a port.

Professor Kaos
04-22-2004, 11:46 PM
Was just watching the screen savers and that had a UBI rep and he said that the version of Frycry for xbox will not be a port, it will be called Farcry: Instincts. Thats all he said.

l Maximus l
04-23-2004, 01:22 AM
Ubi is notorius for making versions of the same game with the main intent to maximize the ability of the hardware. Hats off to Ubi...they're one of the best developers on the planet...they have gamers in mind.

GreenWeenie
04-23-2004, 07:42 AM
I fI recall correctly, when Ubi first started one of their main slogans WAS "By Gamers, For Gamers.." I could be wrong but I remember seeing that somewhere about Ubi. All I know is, even their more "younger" orientated games have been quality games. I have loved Ubi games since they started.

Max33
04-23-2004, 09:13 AM
I was taken aback when I first herd this.I want FarCry.I want all the things that people have been going on and on about on my XBox.

but I have faith in UBI Soft.(I think their gonna screw up Ghost Recon,but I have faith)

We'll just have to wait & see.

BinaryXtreme
04-23-2004, 12:48 PM
I'm excited about it. I'm sure they'll make a quality game for the XBOX. Far Cry for the pc is fantastic.

CRAYMAN
04-23-2004, 03:53 PM
but I have faith in UBI Soft.(I think their gonna screw up Ghost Recon,but I have faith)

Well, do you have faith or not? GR2 will be an excellent game and an improvement on a tired genre.

Max33
04-23-2004, 11:25 PM
Yeah,says you...kinda early to judge doncha think?

Unreal
04-24-2004, 12:57 AM
Ubi is notorius for making versions of the same game with the main intent to maximize the ability of the hardware. Hats off to Ubi...they're one of the best developers on the planet...they have gamers in mind.
Team Ninja is up there with Ubi Soft in my books.

Ninja
04-24-2004, 06:34 AM
I fI recall correctly, when Ubi first started one of their main slogans WAS "By Gamers, For Gamers.." I could be wrong but I remember seeing that somewhere about Ubi. All I know is, even their more "younger" orientated games have been quality games. I have loved Ubi games since they started.

No that's Interplays slogan.

Naota
04-24-2004, 09:49 PM
Should be interesting to see if it turns out great, Ubisoft is definitely a talented publisher/developer with only a couple of flops.

SoundX
04-25-2004, 08:32 AM
Awsome, good old Ubi Soft. Yeah, I've seen that slogen before.

They've really grown on me over the past two or three years. Where as before that I'd never owned a game made by them in my life.

Can't wait to get my hands on this Far Cry for Xbox then ^^

CRAYMAN
04-26-2004, 12:58 PM
Yeah,says you...kinda early to judge doncha think?

Well......I have "faith." :)