PDA

View Full Version : B.C Where and Why????

TheWheelMan
04-23-2004, 11:35 AM
Can anyone tell me whats going on with B.C is it still coming out or what??? i was just checking out some screenshots for the game and it looks freakin awesome so please someone give me some info on this crazy looking game :(

Max33
04-23-2004, 11:51 AM
I dont know nothin,but I'm wit you buddy,I'm eagerly awaiting aditionial information and god willing,a demo.

Variation-XBA
04-23-2004, 12:21 PM
Hopefully by xmas >_<

TheWheelMan
04-23-2004, 12:51 PM
What??? no way that far away thats nuts :bang:

Shadow20002
04-23-2004, 02:12 PM
Around at the same time with Fable i think. :)

TheWheelMan
04-23-2004, 02:19 PM
And exactally when is fable coming out???

BinaryXtreme
04-23-2004, 03:23 PM
Claims holiday of 2004.

TheWheelMan
04-23-2004, 03:45 PM
I dont wanna wait that long it looks soo *****en :cry:

Hard Boiled Cop
04-23-2004, 04:40 PM
Um Peter Molyneux says Fable will be out before BC. Fable is stated to be out in June or somewhere like that but I think its a lie. So we won't hear any new news on BC until Fable is ready to be released.

CarGuy
04-23-2004, 06:31 PM
Don't hold your breath for this one man. Fable just keeps getting worse by the day I'm sure the same will happen to BC. Next we'll find out they're turnbased... :rolleyes:

TheWheelMan
04-23-2004, 06:34 PM
HAHA ya i would be super pissed but as you were saying whats going on with fable??? why is it turning out.........not good :confused:

CarGuy
04-23-2004, 06:52 PM
HAHA ya i would be super pissed but as you were saying whats going on with fable??? why is it turning out.........not good :confused:

There's some details about that game that are disappointing. There are areas, kinda like KOTOR, where you can't leave the path and go exploring.. also if you become super evil you grow horns.. kinda like the devil.. thats right.. big huge horns. If you're uber good you get an aura around your head and butterflies follow you around... :huh:

TheWheelMan
04-23-2004, 06:57 PM
Ok thats kinda messed up but you never know until the game is actually released

Variation-XBA
04-23-2004, 07:21 PM
Don't hold your breath for this one man. Fable just keeps getting worse by the day I'm sure the same will happen to BC. Next we'll find out they're turnbased... :rolleyes:

Omg blasphemy! :P

TuffEagle88
04-23-2004, 08:10 PM
yea, they will be claming a June-July release date for Fable all the way into September! ;) I am beginning to think that it isn't even a real game, its just been delayed way too many times, I don't think we will ever get it. :( :cry:

:hail: FABLE!!!!! :hail:

Fable, oh Fable, wherefore art thou Fable?

thrAsher
04-24-2004, 09:38 AM
From LHTimes:
B.C. Developer Chat
If you are interested in having a Dev Chat Session with the team working on B.C., this is your chance! Next Tuesday (27th April 2004) #intrepid channel on Quakenet will host its first chat. The moderated chat will start at 6:30 GMT, and there will be at least five members of the development team present at this chat. These will include; Peter Molyneux and Joe Rider, as well as many other members of Intrepid and Lionhead Studios. Topics have not been set, anyone is free to ask a question and share their ideas.
B.C. (Xbox) is an original third-person action/adventure game that hurtles players back millions of years into prehistory, to the beginnings of humankind. Members of a clan take part in an epic journey of survival, battling against ferocious, prehistoric creatures and exploring and exploiting vast natural environments. New technologies and knowledge could be just over the next rise. If humanity is to survive, the tribe needs to evolve into a thinking, resourceful unit that can rise up to become the pioneers in a primeval, unpredictable world.

Maybe we'll get a little more info after this Dev. Chat. B.C. is my second most highly anticipated Xbox title. Fable is first. And for you 'haters', the horns and halo thingy will only affect your character when you've become UBER good/bad. And as for the open-endedness....just wait and see, like the rest of us. :p

Regosnot
04-24-2004, 06:58 PM
For Fable and probably B.C. they set a release date but when they get close to it they have to dump parts of the game but then they have to add something else. Who really knows what they r doing but hopefully they will come out soon. :huh: