PDA

View Full Version : NFL Street

BinaryXtreme
04-23-2004, 01:35 PM
Just picked up NFL Street and the game is a lot of fun. I don't know how long the game will hold it's longevity as far as play goes but the game is great. I like the way that you can play the new NFL stars as well as the past stars too. A lot of different play fields to open too. Anyone else pick this up? Opinions?

Happy Gaming.....

Slowride
04-23-2004, 02:56 PM
It's EA right? To bad cuz with xbl longevity wouldn't be a problem. I've heard good things about the game though. How much did you put down for it?

BinaryXtreme
04-23-2004, 03:02 PM
It's EA right? To bad cuz with xbl longevity wouldn't be a problem. I've heard good things about the game though. How much did you put down for it?

$39.99. Yeah, it would just make the game even greater if it had Live enabled. I could say the same about so many EA titles but they continue to be stupid. Good game though.

BananaMan
04-23-2004, 03:05 PM
NFL street is sweet, i had it for xbox, but then i got it for my ps2. It's sweet online, so if EA does come online with xbox, then NFL street 2 should be online.:cheers:

BinaryXtreme
04-23-2004, 03:07 PM
NFL street is sweet, i had it for xbox, but then i got it for my ps2. It's sweet online, so if EA does come online with xbox, then NFL street 2 should be online.:cheers:

I totally agree :cheers:

CRAYMAN
04-23-2004, 03:51 PM
Stupid Ea!

BinaryXtreme
04-23-2004, 04:13 PM
Stupid Ea!

They make great games but the lack of Live just makes me mad. I agree :cheers:

Unreal
04-30-2004, 08:33 PM
Just picked up NFL Street and the game is a lot of fun. I don't know how long the game will hold it's longevity as far as play goes but the game is great. I like the way that you can play the new NFL stars as well as the past stars too. A lot of different play fields to open too. Anyone else pick this up? Opinions?

Happy Gaming.....
The game is fun and I am working on getting Barry Sanders on my team. I am hoping with NFL Street 2 they add more areas and more customization. BTW, I agree with what you said about the game.