PDA

View Full Version : Any more colored XBOXes?

jesusphreak
04-23-2004, 07:14 PM
I think the new HaloBox looks really cool.

However, I just plopped down $180 in March to buy a regular XBOX. I don't want to spend another $180 (shipping) to buy a HaloBox just to find them release a blue one or something right around the corner....

You guys think there will be more? The Jap blue one looks awesome...

A Pandora Tomorrow one would be really nice :)....

ALSO: I've got a theory. Do you think that perhaps the DVD drives in XBOXes are regional? My friend's box is over here at the house and so I checked it, mine, and my brother's....they are all Samsung. We live in Texas. True?

Highlite23
04-24-2004, 10:22 PM
I hope this is the only LE we see in the states. Why? You ask, because we don't want to be Nintendo, and if all the other colors arive it will kind of take away from the "Warm and Fuzzy" of owning a Halo Xbox.

We were clamering as Xbox owners "Why do they get all the cool stuff?" Well it looks like MS answered, and I thank them. Now move on .

As far as regionla drives, I dought it. I have had 4 xboxes over the last year, none were returned due to malfuntions, just an FYI. But I currently have 3, and have purchased 2 others as gifts, all totaled I've seen all the drives in the systems, I live in the Chicago subs.

Viper87227
04-24-2004, 10:42 PM
I hope this is the only LE we see in the states. Why? You ask, because we don't want to be Nintendo, and if all the other colors arive it will kind of take away from the "Warm and Fuzzy" of owning a Halo Xbox.

We were clamering as Xbox owners "Why do they get all the cool stuff?" Well it looks like MS answered, and I thank them. Now move on .

As far as regionla drives, I dought it. I have had 4 xboxes over the last year, none were returned due to malfuntions, just an FYI. But I currently have 3, and have purchased 2 others as gifts, all totaled I've seen all the drives in the systems, I live in the Chicago subs.

I happen to agree. The "wow, my xbox kicks ass" feeling will go away if more SE xboxs come out (plus, I'll have to buy a 3rd). I think one LE xbox was enough for MS to show they are not abandoning there US marker for Japan, but I doub't we will see anymore.

And as far as the drives, one of my has a Tommy and one has a Sammy, so that cannot be true. And like Highlite, I also live in the burbs... danm, agreeing with highlite in every respect makes this post useless, but oh well, puts me one closer to 1K :hump:

EDIT: Damnit, it put me a 1,001. I hit 1k and didn't even know it :cry: :cry: :cry: