PDA

View Full Version : I don't get it

Xbox Flame
01-15-2002, 01:09 AM
I here my freinds saying "xbox looks dumb doesn't it", "PS2 rocks why do you want a sucky Xbox?", "N64 is the best console ever", "Xbox controllers are to big, they're giant and uncomfortable"(after saying it was the most comfortable a couple weeks before). I don't know what's wrong with all my friends but even ones who liked the Xbox at first are turning to PS1 and Game Cube. I can't talk about my favorite games without them cutting them down saying some really boring game is bettter. I don't know get why everyone is saying these things. Maybe it's just the area.:mad: :confused: :confused:

sinizuh
01-15-2002, 01:20 AM
no. Gamers are one of the most biased group of people... and we have nintendo to blame! ... lol. that was an example of a biased comment.

Hugh_Jass
01-15-2002, 11:32 AM
Maybe you need new friends.

robnyack
01-15-2002, 11:35 AM
I honestly feel that the game console market is not big enough for 3 game systems, and I also honestly feel Nintendo will not survive.

Which, if you think about it, is stunning. These guys invented all of this!

But, I honestly feel Nintendo will not survive in this new market. PS2 will do fine as will xbox.

l Maximus l
01-15-2002, 11:38 AM
XBoxFlame...dude, that's why you are a faithful member of XBoxAddict.com :D You have friends here! Your friends at home have no idea what they are missing... If you know of someone who has another XBox, get them to bring it over, System Link them together with two TVs and two copies of Halo and invite them over for a frag fest :D They will be hooked for life!

If they aren't, then good riddens... let them play Mario for the rest of their lives :rolleyes: :D

LynxFX
01-15-2002, 11:42 AM
I disagree. I think 3 systems can not only survive but all will be very successful. I don't think they will all be successful in the same areas and countries though. I doubt the xbox will do as well in Japan as it is doing here in the US. I think Sony will ultimately be hurt the most in the US by the xbox than Nintendo will just based on price and the types of games each offers.

I do hope that all of them make it because competition is good. Wouldn't it be nice if the next gen systems all launch at under $200? That's what I thought.

TRUE_GAMER
01-16-2002, 01:01 AM
They don't want to believe that there is another system better then the PS2. So in there own little world PS2 rules.