PDA

View Full Version : Sega's newest titles revealed!?!

prakeem
04-24-2004, 12:28 AM
Linkity Link (http://www.freewebs.com/realgamesplayer/insiderscoops.htm)

true or not? hmmmm....

skorp
04-24-2004, 12:58 AM
If so, the more the merrier!

I like Sega games! :cheers:

ScottTheKilla
04-24-2004, 08:17 PM
What am I suppossed to be looking at for that link? That website doesnt seem to really have anything on it.

prakeem
04-24-2004, 10:36 PM
I guess that it was BS so all the info was taken down. "Supposedly" , Sega had revealed its newest games in development which included Shenmue 3, Panzer Dragoon Orta 2, a new Virtua Fighter for Xbox and a few others. :confused:

jabrre
04-25-2004, 11:41 AM
I just hope that someday Sega might release Daytona USA series and Nights for the XBOX or even the XBOXNext. It would be great having them on the Box, but maybe thats wishful thinking on my part.

Trento52
04-25-2004, 12:17 PM
oh i think i saw this but i think it is B.S.. Well some of those games might come out but panzer dragoon orta if it ever comes out will be on xbox next. I doubt shemnue 3 will make it out this gen but i a fresh start on a new system as a launch title will sell good because launch titles do well. Project gotham racing sold over a million (PGR2 sold half that), and azurick and night caster which i heard sucked hard sold a few hundred thousand copies so if shenmue 3 was a launch title more people would buy it for the lack of awhole bunch of games on a new system.