PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR v Toca Race Driver 2

SoundX
04-24-2004, 05:04 AM
Hey guys,

I'll be getting a game later on today and I'm split between these two. I've never played KOTOR but I'm pritty sure I'd like it, I've played a demo of Toca Racer Driver 2 and it seems pritty good.
One min I feel like going for KOTOR for originality and the fact I have loads of racers then the next I'm feel like Toca would be my ultimate racer and Star wars insn't that good anywayz.. :D

Help!!! :bang:

Shadow20002
04-24-2004, 10:42 AM
One is for fans of driving and the other are for RPG.....:)

SnoochyBoochy
04-24-2004, 11:39 AM
yeah they're totally different games.
i'd personally go with TOCA because i'm all about online play...

Duke
04-24-2004, 11:42 AM
If I were making the choice right now, I'd go w/ KOTOR. It's a great game, and I've been craving a good long offline game. Although KOTOR isn't that long compared to other RPG's, there's plenty of goodness to be had.

Tetsuo
04-24-2004, 02:00 PM
KOTOR is a lot of fun, has gotten lot's of great ratings, and is a really unique experience (even for RPG's). If you have a ton of racers already and aren't neccesarily concerned with Live play, then I suggest going for one of the incredibly few RPG's available for the Xbox. p.s. it's battle engine is pretty frickin' cool!

SoundX
04-24-2004, 02:01 PM
I went for KOTOR, yeah, I figured I get Toca 2 later in the year when I get Xbox Live.

I lovin KOTOR, it's different to what I expected, but after a couple of hours to get the hang of it and I really started to enjoy it. Makes a change from racers too ;)

Regosnot
04-24-2004, 06:54 PM
I went for KOTOR too and now they have a download for it which makes it even better. It gets you your moneys worth. :cool:

ScottTheKilla
04-24-2004, 08:01 PM
I have kotor and just rented toca. You made a good choice with kotor.