PDA

View Full Version : I need a opininon on multiplayer games.

The Executioner
04-25-2004, 11:54 AM
Well I personally buy games for quality. So I only have seven games. Anyway I am currently perfectly happy with those game but what I do not have is a good multiplayer game that is NOT a shooter. Anyway I am definatly going to buy all these great games coming out like Fable, Halo 2, Theif 3... So does anyone have suggestions of a cheaer game (not a shooter) that has great multiplayer.

By the way I mean split screen.

kenji
04-25-2004, 01:10 PM
A non-shooter muliplayer is hard to find, but I have some suggestions:
2-player splitscreen:
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King-rent it 'cause it isn't that long, but it is a lot of fun.
Dynasty Warriors 4:Really fun game that I haven't beaten yet

4-player splitscreen/fullscreen:
D & D Heroes: yet to play
Fusion Frenzy: More of a party game where anyone can play and it takes little skill in some games, but it is lighthearted. Not my type of game, but it is okay.

I think Xbox is lacking on the co-op front. I thought that Metal Arms, Crimson Skies and a bunch of other games should have been co-op, but they weren't. Don't get me wrong, they all have great multiplayer, but one-on-one isn't the greatest thing ever.

Xorg
04-25-2004, 09:00 PM
Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2 are both fun for 2 player coop

darkfusion
04-26-2004, 04:19 AM
Project Gotham Racing 2, MotoGP1/2 and Dead or Alive 3 :cheers:

odpr
04-26-2004, 06:21 AM
intersting, when I read the title of the thread, I thought to myself, how many games xbox have that have a split screen, none.. .or few..

But when I read ur answers, I understood I was living under a rock for the lsat year...

((or maybe it was my studies..naahh lame excuse...) :bang:

bostwick202
04-26-2004, 07:25 AM
pgr2. oodles and oodles of cars, awesome graphics, custom soundracks, and an awesome live conterpart

JJaX
04-26-2004, 10:12 AM
Soul calibur 2....

Carnage
04-26-2004, 04:26 PM
My vote goes towards PGR2 as well. Its great fun racing a buddy in split screen.