PDA

View Full Version : Halo 1.5 Additions

l Maximus l
01-15-2002, 11:00 AM
What do you all suppose, or possibly have read and have information, on what additions we will find in Halo 1.5?

Let's all be candid with eachother folks...this addition has us all covered with goose bumps in anticipation :D

Mmmmm...Halo 1.5 and Captain Morgans 80.0 :D

Ninja Scroll
01-15-2002, 11:08 AM
Im first in stores for when this upgraded/online game ships this summer. But it had better have more features added than just the online multi-player for real doe!:eek:

LynxFX
01-15-2002, 11:19 AM
Of course more maps and missions. More weapons. The ability to be a covenant creature like an Elite. More characters over all.

What I would really like to see is if they put in widescreen support and if they add a hi definition edition. (highly unlikely but **** that would be cool).

Then add a cheat code that turns all of the flood into little running Marios and Luigis. :)

l Maximus l
01-15-2002, 11:20 AM
Man, even if they left the game as is and just added the on-line capability, I would be just fine and dandy...but, the addition of weapons would be sooooooo clutch!

Since you can carry two weapons, my favorite combination is the Sniper rifle while being equiped with the shot gun :D That's a ruthless combination :D

Though, I think it would be sweet if they added weapons such as the Scorpion Launcher found in Turok...maybe a hand grenade launcher that can launch grenades to far distances....

Also, if they included an addition of land masses being distroyed, such as the walls or rocks crashing down... Let's say if you are playing multi-player and you see someone chillin' behind a rock and you notice that there are some rocks above him, throw a plasma grenade or something at it and watch the rocks fall on your opponent to whipe him out :D

Also, the addition of vehicles and multiple types of vehicles in the Multi-player mode...meanining, having a Warthog and a Tank on the same level, etc...

Also, it would be sweet if the driver of the Warthog had access to shooting his weapon....though, I must admit, there's nothing more satisfying that running over an opponent hearing the bones crunch underneathe the tires :D

l Maximus l
01-15-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Lynxfx

Then add a cheat code that turns all of the flood into little running Marios and Luigis. :)

LOL!!!!! That would be soooooo clutch! lol Nice one, buddy! :D

LynxFX
01-15-2002, 11:31 AM
Hey Max, actually you can have multiple vehicles when playing online. I've played where someone put every vehicle available. I think you just have to create a custom game and there you select which vehicles are allowed.

Nothing sweeter than making a warthog do some flips from a few shots from the scorpion.

Hey maybe instead of little marios they could be little pokemon.

"pika-BLAM" :p That would be so satisfying.

l Maximus l
01-15-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
Hey Max, actually you can have multiple vehicles when playing online. I've played where someone put every vehicle available. I think you just have to create a custom game and there you select which vehicles are allowed.

Nothing sweeter than making a warthog do some flips from a few shots from the scorpion.

Hey maybe instead of little marios they could be little pokemon.

"pika-BLAM" :p That would be so satisfying.

lol, Lynxfx... If you ask me, they could add all of mario and the gang :D Running them over with the Scorpion tank or the Warthog and hearing Peekachu screaming in terror just gives me goosebumps at the thought :D

That's very cool news about adding multiple vehicles...I have never tried that yet...and didn't know it was possible! Some times I need to slow down and gain myself by calming down....Admittingly, I just get too excited to play another round! Halo's multi-player is just flat out amazing :)

LynxFX
01-15-2002, 11:49 AM
Yeah maybe they can call it Halo 1.6: Stress Relief Evolved.

Put in every annoying thing in this world. Carrot Top running around with a payphone, every boy and girl band, Shaggy (if you are from Denver you know who I am talking about) Joan Rivers, ketchup packets, every print of the movie Snow Dogs, and add a new vehicle, the El Camino.(just to blow up)

Chr0nik
01-15-2002, 12:34 PM
I would like to see some naked aliens. ;)

StudioAlex
01-15-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Though, I think it would be sweet if they added weapons such as the Scorpion Launcher found in Turok...maybe a hand grenade launcher that can launch grenades to far distances....

Are you kidding? Master Chief apparently had some Heisman winners spliced into his genetic makeup considering how far he launches those grenades!

skoot182
01-15-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Chronik
I would like to see some naked aliens. ;)

SICK MAN!!!

l Maximus l
01-15-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by StudioAlex

Are you kidding? Master Chief apparently had some Heisman winners spliced into his genetic makeup considering how far he launches those grenades!

I will admit, he can throw them pretty far...but, I'm talking about launching a grenade across an entire valley! I mean, if you are playing some of those massive multi-player levels, they are so huge...and you can see the gleams off the helmets from your opponents 200+ meters away with the scope on the Sniper Rifle...but, it would be sweet if they added a grenade launcher that could cast a grenade that entire distance and explode on contact with the ground...and basically knock your opponent silly :D

JJaX
01-15-2002, 03:32 PM
i would like to see:

More maps like gulch
Turrets on bases (like on the warthog)
Morter shelling
Be able to shoot while carrying the flag (Quake , UT)
Skin editor
map editor
Go prone (lay down like in delta force)
Huge maps so you can ride in style with a pelican (dropship)
more vehicles
Water maps, Like two aircraft carriers fighting
Grapple Hook (Quake 2 LMCTF style)
GIBS!!! I WANT TO BLOW SOMEONE UP INTO GIBS!!!
Flag icons in corner (flag in base, Flag missing, NME flag in base, NME flag missing)
AI marines running around maps to heat things up
BOTS!!!!!
Wildlife roaming around
Laser guided Nukes (like a ghost in Starcraft)
More theme level assualts (Unreal tournament, Parchute into the battle field!!)
More models to pick from (elites)
Multiplayer modes intended for 3+ people. (not a capaign but solo missions like this. Imagine 4 people playing a map with objectives and you get one life each, One guy snipes, 2 people rush into bases guarded by marines and one guy sneak in the roof to plant a nuke. WHOA!!!)

The list goes on and on.....

Xboxmaster2001
01-15-2002, 03:39 PM
ya and maybe a alo world that holds 5,000,000 ppl online play go around the world killing everyone!!!

l Maximus l
01-15-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
i would like to see:

More maps like gulch
Turrets on bases (like on the warthog)
Morter shelling
Be able to shoot while carrying the flag (Quake , UT)
Skin editor
map editor
Go prone (lay down like in delta force)
Huge maps so you can ride in style with a pelican (dropship)
more vehicles
Water maps, Like two aircraft carriers fighting
Grapple Hook (Quake 2 LMCTF style)
GIBS!!! I WANT TO BLOW SOMEONE UP INTO GIBS!!!
Flag icons in corner (flag in base, Flag missing, NME flag in base, NME flag missing)
AI marines running around maps to heat things up
BOTS!!!!!
Wildlife roaming around
Laser guided Nukes (like a ghost in Starcraft)
More theme level assualts (Unreal tournament, Parchute into the battle field!!)
More models to pick from (elites)
Multiplayer modes intended for 3+ people. (not a capaign but solo missions like this. Imagine 4 people playing a map with objectives and you get one life each, One guy snipes, 2 people rush into bases guarded by marines and one guy sneak in the roof to plant a nuke. WHOA!!!)

The list goes on and on.....

Dude, you have some really great ideas in here! Nicely done, my friend :D

JJaX
01-15-2002, 09:30 PM
Thanks MaX!

it pays to dream eh?

Markus_Kalarkus
01-15-2002, 09:47 PM
there better be at the LEAST 3 more weapons, more maps and maybe a single player but u can pick humans or aliens... that wud be so cool:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

DrUnKtAnK
01-16-2002, 08:50 AM
Nice list, my mouth is watering just like Homer's....:)

wizkid918
01-16-2002, 05:29 PM
you should be able to ride an ostrich... yeah, an ostrich, then when it blows up in the plethora of feathers, you still have some time to escape. Or some other rideable creature you have to chase down to ride. that would be cool

l Maximus l
01-16-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by wizkid918
you should be able to ride an ostrich... yeah, an ostrich, then when it blows up in the plethora of feathers, you still have some time to escape. Or some other rideable creature you have to chase down to ride. that would be cool

lol, dude, that's twisted, man! lol....Actually, that Viper wouldn't be a shabby idea, though :cool:

Imported
01-16-2002, 06:55 PM
I'd like to see the water splash when blown up, shot at, and even walked in.

BiohazardEHW
01-16-2002, 08:50 PM
All im asking for is at LEAST 5 new multiplayer levels that DONT SUCK (like that one with all the teleporters), maybe a couple new weapons, and BOTS!

Alec
01-17-2002, 06:49 AM
I like the Idea of playing on the Covenant side, you see the whole storyline from their point of view. You have to stop the marines and guard the Cartographer and everything else I think that would be really neat.

I would also love to have some bots in this game, I don't have a friend over every time I want to play Halo. :(

StUmPy01
01-17-2002, 10:31 PM
im havent been following this whole halo 1.5 thing. is it an upgrade for the game or is it an upgrade so you can play it online or what?

Caspel
01-21-2002, 05:36 PM
Personally I would like to see about 4-5 new weapons,(like say that Flamethrower many have seen in screenshots), Maybe 2 new vehicles (Like say driving those Covenant like tanks), online capability, lets say 3 new multiplayer levels to play on(like 2 new outside levels), maybe an additional level or two to play on campaign mode, and also throw in a soundtrack for Halo and thats all I would need to pay for this Halo 1.5 additional dream of mine.

Recap
4-5 new weapons(Flamethrower, New grenades, any others are wecolmed)
2 new vehicles(Hoping Covenant tank like vehicle)
3 new multiplayer levels(preferable outside levels)
1 or 2 new campaign levels(Of course it would be fun to play as Master Chief again)
Online capability(Thats almost a must)
And throw in a Halo Soundtrack to sweeten the deal.