PDA

View Full Version : XSN is alive and well, thank you.

mattgame
04-26-2004, 11:37 AM
I know this may not be news for you EA and ESPN junkies out there. But for those like myself who are quite fond of the XSN sports titles, I just read in the latest issue of Gamepro that NFL Fever 2005, NBA Inside Drive 2005, and Links 2005 will be shown at E3. I for one am glad that they did not toss in the towel yet. I just hope they made some improvements. I think for the xbox to gain on it's competitors they need to develop these sports titles and make them competitive with EA and ESPN.

Crazy Joe
04-26-2004, 01:35 PM
i thought they were putting these titles on the shelf for a year? did they change their mind or is it the '06 titles they aren't putting out?

jabrre
04-26-2004, 02:20 PM
Issues are done months in advance, so the news at Gamepro was probably put in before Microsoft decided to halt XSN temporarily.

mattgame
04-26-2004, 02:45 PM
Issues are done months in advance, so the news at Gamepro was probably put in before Microsoft decided to halt XSN temporarily.

I hope not. I really like the XSN titles. I would guess that the upgrade for Live would include XSN being upgraded also.

CRAYMAN
04-26-2004, 03:31 PM
Can we get a concrete link on this to show one way or the other?

I like the XSN titles also.

mattgame
04-28-2004, 08:53 AM
Can we get a concrete link on this to show one way or the other?

I like the XSN titles also.

I think the only way we'll know for sure is after or during E3. I'll look around though.