PDA

View Full Version : You guys think Raw is War will be a good game?

Kero
01-15-2002, 01:07 PM
what feature does it have that the n64 wwf games dont?
i hear there's going to be no cage match or a ladder match...

gtaplayer
01-15-2002, 01:44 PM
nope...i really dont think raw is war is going to be good..in fact i think its gonna be horrible, and i am not saying this because i hate wrestling, i like it very much, i have bought every wrestling game for n64 from wcw 2 ecw 2 wwf, i think the n64 no mercy will be better then raw is war game play wise i mean no mercy had all kinds of matches and made them fun...i played the ladder about a million times after i got sick of it...i think the smackdown series on the ps1 will be better then raw is war...not because of graphics but because of all the depth they put in the season mode and tons of matches they had, smackdown had coffin matches, really good i quit matches that they use the microphone and say i quit, ladder, hell in cell, fatal four way, triple threats, ladder in cage, ladder in hell in cell, tlc matches...everything a wrestling game could want...i really think they should shape this game up for us xboxers cuz we deserve better then any ps2 or ps1 or gc could do...if they want they can delay this game 3 more months to add more characters, tons and tons of matches da xbox can put in much more space in for some gameplay i think right now smackdown should get signed 2 the xbox and make some games, even if it is gonna be a port from the next smackdown game for ps2, i am really not impressed with raw is war esspecially the way its coming out now, the xbox can use so much more of its power...are they 2 stupid to realize how much they can do to this game...project ego is the perfect match to the xbox and the usage of everything it has...every xbox game should be like this...thats just what i think..peace out

skoot182
01-15-2002, 01:50 PM
gta : im guessing you made that image at flamingtext.com???

if so, tell me what you want it to say, and ill host it for you

(its only a temp surver)

Ninja Scroll
01-15-2002, 02:13 PM
I THINK WWF RAW WILL SUCK ASS!!!!:mad:

SIKE!! WWF RAW will be the best d@mn wrestling game God ever allowed a developer to create!!!:D

gtaplayer
01-15-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by skoot182
gta : im guessing you made that image at flamingtext.com???

if so, tell me what you want it to say, and ill host it for you

(its only a temp surver)

lol ****it scoot i was waiting for some feedback on what i said about raw hoping some1 said something 2 back me up or prove me wrong hopefully...but ya on 2nd thought i havent seen my sig in a while...i think im gonna delete it and create on photoshop...but thanks anyway mabe u can host it then cuz angelfire is bull...thanks...

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
I THINK WWF RAW WILL SUCK ASS!!!!:mad:

SIKE!! WWF RAW will be the best d@mn wrestling game God ever allowed a developer to create!!!:D

come on ninja scroll give some intelligent remarks about this game...have u heard any new info on it...??

XBA Staff
01-15-2002, 03:35 PM
Hands down WWF Raw is going to be the next generation Wrestling game.

Xboxmaster2001
01-15-2002, 03:41 PM
so what if they dont have a ladder match or cage match to begin with you will be able to download new stuff like that and much much more..

gtaplayer
01-15-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Xboxmaster2001
so what if they dont have a ladder match or cage match to begin with you will be able to download new stuff like that and much much more..

whattt??? be able 2 download stuff??? wha u talkin about??

Xboxmaster2001
01-15-2002, 03:47 PM
thats what a big part of the HD is for mods and stuff/ downloads

Kero
01-15-2002, 04:28 PM
i donno.. i heard people saying it'll be the greatest game so i put a hold on it at ebx
now i dont know if i want to get it
maybe i'll exchange it for something else like... jet set radio or something

BORNGD
01-15-2002, 06:42 PM
i hope its good, i plan on getting it the day it drops...but then again, without season mode, it might be a little dissapointing...i had smackdown 2 for the ps2 and it SUCKED!! worst game..the season mode was over in three or four matches, so hell, maybe u dont need a season mode?

GokuX
01-15-2002, 10:35 PM
As long as I can make Santatomic. Else it'll stink.:confused:

Spaztic
01-16-2002, 10:59 AM
I think wwf raw will be the best wrestling game ever.....thq is keeping alot of secerets with this game........who cares their isn't a cage or ladder match....i honestly think they were the worst matches in the game! it a button mashing match to get on the cage and ladder. They do have a belt mode...exactly like no mercy...which some can say is the "story mode". The blood is going to flow throughout the entire match, on the canvas...everywhere!!!... the reason THQ pushed the date back to make some seceret additions (hopefully the alliance roster)...I know Ryno, spike and others before the alliance will be included. The new character menu allows you to edit the forarms, upper arms, chest, exc. exc..even the stage lighting and pyro effects, although ripping your own ring entrance is going to be saved for the next installment!
The biggest addition is in four player mode (royal rumble) you can play with 2 bots, (six men in the ring at a time!!!!) I don't know about you but I have alot of friends that come over and like to play wrestling....so playing them and two computer opponents is basically my selling point......You can interfere with peoples entrances....haven't heard about the spilling the fight out into the crowd but in earlier talks thq said that would be included....all around I fell thq took out everything I didn't like (cage and ladder matches) and added alot better mods (character creater, blood, interference, they speed it up!) Even if your favorite wrestler is not in the game Thq has made the ability though the charactor creater to make her/her. .....It is rumored that RVD will be advailable if you win the championship belt on hard with Chris Jerico.....so to sum it up.....THE BEST WRESTLING GAME EVER! hope that helps!

P.S. Alot of people get info from Gamespot....they are biased towards xbox....so don't really rely on anything posted on their site. They will compair a steaming pile of crap to halo and they will make the steaming pile of crap sound better then halo....again the previews on sites are just people opinions...until it is realeased we will never know....I have a feeling Thq is keeping things under wraps so that there will be a suprise!!!!
you warm water fans of wrestling are banging a game that hasn't even been released!!! so simmer down people!

SOVEREIGN2K2
01-18-2002, 06:31 PM
OH fasho, this dam game will be the RAWDAWG of wrestling games and therefore better than dingy ass smackdown for PS2... dam i hate that game, even though RAW will not come unnecessarily packed with almost 78 matches(SMACKDOWN)..which they know noone is reall gonna get through withought being bored to death after they realize its the same thing your...just changing the way you win..dam fools..but anyways finally THQ got smart and used a new engine for the unadulterated power of the 'BOX!..and there might now be a long ass career mode but hey!! there has to be a solid start to buld from, ya heard!! Why go all out now and have nothing later??

JAH, BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

bigguy316
01-18-2002, 09:39 PM
RAW WILL BE GREAT .................SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT UH OH MY NEASE HAS BENN PLAYINMY X-BOX TO LONG GOT TO GO.

http://www.wrestlemaniahistory.com/wm17/main/images/prfile220.jpg

http://www.wrestlemaniahistory.com/wm17/images/main_image.jpg

xtr0n187
02-06-2002, 09:43 AM
When you really break it down a game like "Smackdown!:JBI" isnt that good on the gameplay. The smackdown series when stripped of its gimmick matches and season mode, is hardly fun playing at all. Whereas a game like RAW doesnt rely on such gimmicks, cause in all reality its gameplay and graphics sell it.RAW is superior in simulating and gameplay.Smackdown really only sold copies cause it had the wwf logo on it, not because it was something to be had by gamers. So when you break it down to the RAW basics..RAW is king, because if RAW had all those gimmick matches, we wouldnt even be having this discussion. Hands down RAW is the future of wrestling games, and smackdown jobs to RAW!

WWF_Fan27
02-06-2002, 02:27 PM
I saw a couple videos for WWF Raw on the ring entrances (Kane and The Rock) and I was blown away! This game is going to totally kick ass! Who cares if there are matches taken away. The bottom line is this, WWF Raw is the future of wrestling games period. I don't care what anyone says, when this game finally hits the store shelves, I'm getting it, I already have my copy ordered. All the non-believers out there obviously don't know a kickass wrestling game when they see one.

And that's the bottom line, cuz WWF_Fan27 said so!

berries69
02-06-2002, 03:36 PM
On a WWF games site it says that they reviewed a 100% complete version of the game and they said that a cage match was now added,but sorry no table or latter matchs but there is tables and latters so it dont really matter to me.

Nato King
02-08-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Tyrell-XBA
Hands down WWF Raw is going to be the next generation Wrestling game.

Brother-max
02-09-2002, 10:30 AM
The only thing that will hurt this game is the roster.
don't get me wrong i think it will be a great game but, i have one word for you, K-KWIK.

xtr0n187
02-09-2002, 03:30 PM
K-kwik's entrance is pretty good tho, he comes out with a microphone singing "rowdy"....the lip movements werent synced right tho, but its still a cool entrance....

skoot182
02-09-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by gtaplayer
nope...i really dont think raw is war is going to be good..in fact i think its gonna be horrible, and i am not saying this because i hate wrestling, i like it very much, i have bought every wrestling game for n64 from wcw 2 ecw 2 wwf, i think the n64 no mercy will be better then raw is war game play wise i mean no mercy had all kinds of matches and made them fun...i played the ladder about a million times after i got sick of it...i think the smackdown series on the ps1 will be better then raw is war...not because of graphics but because of all the depth they put in the season mode and tons of matches they had, smackdown had coffin matches, really good i quit matches that they use the microphone and say i quit, ladder, hell in cell, fatal four way, triple threats, ladder in cage, ladder in hell in cell, tlc matches...everything a wrestling game could want...i really think they should shape this game up for us xboxers cuz we deserve better then any ps2 or ps1 or gc could do...if they want they can delay this game 3 more months to add more characters, tons and tons of matches da xbox can put in much more space in for some gameplay i think right now smackdown should get signed 2 the xbox and make some games, even if it is gonna be a port from the next smackdown game for ps2, i am really not impressed with raw is war esspecially the way its coming out now, the xbox can use so much more of its power...are they 2 stupid to realize how much they can do to this game...project ego is the perfect match to the xbox and the usage of everything it has...every xbox game should be like this...thats just what i think..peace out

CAAAPTAIINNNN RUNONNNNNNN!!!!

Brother-max
02-09-2002, 09:32 PM
test

Boooo
02-10-2002, 11:30 AM
I think RAW is gonna be the best wrestling game ever made. the game got 9.1 from IGN its really good for a wrestling game that only got a few type of match. look at smackdown's games they all have many match type but also have a lower score then RAW.

RAW IS GONNA RULE PERIOD.

J Dub
02-10-2002, 05:18 PM
WWF Raw is going to be the best wrestling game ever. I can say that because IGN gave it a 9.1 out of 10. That's the highest score of any wrestling game EVER! There has NEVER been a wrestling game with a score that high. NEVER!!! NEVER EVER!!! That score speaks for itself.