PDA

View Full Version : Vivendi announces Spyro: A Hero's Tail

OuFtb
04-27-2004, 12:12 PM
Spyro fans rejoice as Vivendi announce Spyro: A Hero's Tail, a brand new adventure for everyone's favourite purple fire-breather.
Scripted by Emmy Award-winning writer J. Stewart Burns and developed by Eurocom Entertainment, Spyro's newest outing will see him battle the nefarious red dragon who has planted light-sapping Dark Gems across the Dragon Kingdom.

But never fear, as Spyro will have five of his closest chums to aid his quest to bring light from the darkness and you'll also get a chance to play as weapons master Hunter the Cheetah, dive-bombing penguin Sgt. Byrd, loyal sidekick Sparx the Dragonfly or the all-new weapons-equipped, Blink the Mole.

Spyro also appears to have enrolled in Ninja Dragon school since his last outing with new moves like Wall Kick, Tail Swing and Ledge Grab promised and you'll also enjoy some powerful new breath attacks including Flame, Water, Freeze and Electric breath - though sadly our favourite post-pub Lager and Curry breath won't be making it into the final game.

"Since his debut in 1998, our purple dragon Spyro has been a favourite character among console gamers everywhere," said Michael Pole, EVP of Worldwide Studios, VU Games. "Spyro fans are sure to welcome his greatest adventure to date - an adventure game that immerses players into a deep storyline, more diverse, lush environments and introduces a strong line-up of engaging characters."

Check out these awesome exclusive first screens from the game if you don't believe him and prepare to spread your wings for a simultaneous release on Xbox, PS2 and 'Cube towards the latter end of this year.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php?id=103732

The link has two images of the game if your intrested.

I've only played the first one, it got me hooked for like a day, then it went away, so it would most likly only be a rental for me, if that.