PDA

View Full Version : XBA on XBL!!!

Salmonaitor
04-27-2004, 05:36 PM
This may be in the wrong forum, but who the hell cares, cause I'm a rule breaker! :cool:
Eveyone is playing SC:PT on XBL right now, and that's cool, but maybe tonight, we could play RS3. There is a ton of guys on here that I havn't played on XBL with yet and wouls LOVE to get a round or 2 in. I sometimes get stuck in a rut and play with the same group of guys all the time...well, tonight I'd like to break that pattern. So, to that end...8:30 est, I will make a server. Salmonaitor is my gamer tag. Send me an invite, and we'll hook up and I'll let you kick my ass cause I suck and pretty much everyone can beat me. You a stat whore? Well come boost them.

See ya there!!!

XBA representin' :cool:

thrAsher
04-27-2004, 05:44 PM
Wrong forum, Slammy.

C-ya on later, I suppose. :cheers: :hump:

Salmonaitor
04-27-2004, 05:47 PM
Wrong forum, Slammy.

C-ya on later, I suppose. :cheers: :hump:
Yea, what are you gonn do about it PUNK!!!

Yea, I thought so. :watchout: :eek:

The Executioner
04-27-2004, 05:53 PM
I'm in but I bought it only about a month ago and since I got Pandora at the same time I pretty much haven't played it much. So I think you'll even kick my ass but thats alright well....if you guys don't mind.

Salmonaitor
04-27-2004, 06:10 PM
I'm in but I bought it only about a month ago and since I got Pandora at the same time I pretty much haven't played it much. So I think you'll even kick my ass but thats alright well....if you guys don't mind.
Right...um, well, um I kinda meant everyone except for you...um cause you're kind of a thread raper and a little socially awkward. :D :hump: :rofl:

thrAsher
04-27-2004, 06:13 PM
Yea, what are you gonn do about it PUNK!!!

Yea, I thought so. :watchout: :eek:

Oh....nothin'.

:hump:

The Executioner
04-27-2004, 06:42 PM
Right...um, well, um I kinda meant everyone except for you...um cause you're kind of a thread raper and a little socially awkward. :D :hump: :rofl:
Thats why I said IF YOU WANT ME I think I'll go find a different site now :cry: YOU GUYS CAN HAVE A PARTY!!!

thrAsher
04-27-2004, 06:45 PM
Slam, Slam, Slam. Now look what you've done! Picking on little kids, sheesh!

Executioner, I've played you in SCPT, yeah? I thought so. I don't think it's any big deal if he plays us, Salmon. Kid kept it cool when we played, from what I remember. :confused:

The Executioner
04-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Slam, Slam, Slam. Now look what you've done! Picking on little kids, sheesh!

Executioner, I've played you in SCPT, yeah? I thought so. I don't think it's any big deal if he plays us, Salmon. Kid kept it cool when we played, from what I remember. :confused:
On a serious note it's not like I thought "Oh no Salmonater was mean I better leave the site." But since I only have like 600 posts I don't think it's worth creating its own thread and since I am a spammer....Yes I have played you on live (Koopa and I kicked your ass.)

thrAsher
04-27-2004, 06:55 PM
You may have kicked it, but you best start kissin' it. :cuss: :p

The Executioner
04-27-2004, 06:57 PM
You may have kicked it, but you best start kissin' it. :cuss: :p
why?!?.......

thrAsher
04-27-2004, 07:07 PM
It was a joke, Mr. Literal. Haha...ha...*sigh*.

No Fear 23
04-27-2004, 07:13 PM
i've been waiting for you xba biatches to get tired of SC and come back into RS3. :bang: :p

Salmonaitor
04-27-2004, 07:16 PM
Yo...The Executioner...learn to read emoticons. :D means sarcasm. Although you did rape my wifes birthday thread, I've chalked it up to how magically n00blicious you are. I was just callin' you out a little, so chill dude, it's all good...join the server if you want, all are welcome.

Salmonaitor
04-27-2004, 07:19 PM
i've been waiting for you xba biatches to get tired of SC and come back into RS3. :bang: :p
COOL...No Fear is on my team...stamped it, no erasees fluch it down the toilet!!!!!

HAHAHA In your FACE!!!!!!! Thrashmatic!!! :p

JADE8704
04-27-2004, 08:11 PM
I'd be down for a game or two on RS3...I just got the game from my friend who's borrowing Ninja Gaiden right now...It's my first time playing so I'm not very good. But give me a month and we'll see what's up. hehe

I don't know that many people online as I had to change my gamertag. I used to be MasterChief, but since I cancelled that account, I am now Running Sniper. Hopefully I'll see you all online sometime, feel free to add me to your friends list, as right now i have no friends :(