PDA

View Full Version : XBoxaddict members on-line this Summer

l Maximus l
01-15-2002, 03:03 PM
Ninja Scroll and I have discussed this recently in the forums and I just wanted to get your opinions on this matter.

Think about how fun it's going to be this summer after all of us crazy, psychotic, foaming at the mouth XBoxaddicts go on-line? I mean, we all know eachother pretty well...considerably well for on-line buddies...and, I want to let you all know that I will enjoy every moment shedding all of your blood at Halo 1.5 this summer :D

Especially Ninja Scroll, Jason-XBA, Jeremy-XBA, Stephen-XBA, Shannon-XBA, Taz-XBA, VAN, Hugh_Jass, Lynxfx, Frostberg, Skoot182, batman46st, The F'N Show, DOOM, XBoxpebbles, Big-T, wwfraven, XBoxmaster, manboy, Vipermmx, CO1, Sinizuh, Pimpn (a.k.a. Matt :D), GamingFreak, GokuX, Jjax, K Dawg, Plewis, mattcoxonline, Twisted J, Chronik, Sniper2, E-XBox, Markus_Kalarkus, DT21, Brian, gtaplayer, and the rest of you that I cannot remember off the top of my head! All I know is that you must all prepare yourselves...because Maximus is hunting you all down this Summer :D

DT21
01-15-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
All I know is that you must all prepare yourselves...because Maximus is hunting you all down this Summer :D
Ummm...I doubt it:).

Brian
01-15-2002, 03:13 PM
Mwuahahahahaha... Puny mortal.

skoot182
01-15-2002, 03:23 PM
Thats IF i get online, i have 56k :(

l Maximus l
01-15-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by skoot182
Thats IF i get online, i have 56k :(

Dude!!! You need DSL or Cable! Otherwise, how am I going to smoke your ass? :confused:

Xboxmaster2001
01-15-2002, 03:51 PM
I cant wait to play online see how good some of you say you are. lol

batman46st
01-15-2002, 04:15 PM
i said it before and ill say it again aint gonna happen!. i think u n ninja better team up. cause im gonna be the GLADIATOR in the deathpool of halo.. but if youra nice guy i might have pity for u and let u kill me. lmao ;) kiss your a$$ good bye ;) and ninja scroll i think ill be the forums new superhero one they see the blood spewing out of your body while i walk over u........ and to all
of those in here who think they can "just bring it"~:cool:

l Maximus l
01-15-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by batman46st
i said it before and ill say it again aint gonna happen!. i think u n ninja better team up. cause im gonna be the GLADIATOR in the deathpool of halo.. but if youra nice guy i might have pity for u and let u kill me. lmao ;) kiss your a$$ good bye ;) and ninja scroll i think ill be the forums new superhero one they see the blood spewing out of your body while i walk over u........ and to all
of those in here who think they can "just bring it"~:cool:

Hey, Ninja...just look above at this quote. I imagine that you, me...and hell, even the F'n Show should gang up on Batman46st :D

DT21
01-15-2002, 05:53 PM
What other online games are going to be available by the summer?

l Maximus l
01-15-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by DT21
What other online games are going to be available by the summer?

I'm not sure of all of them...but, get ready for Unreal Championship! :D :D :D :p :p :p :D :D :D

DT21
01-15-2002, 06:10 PM

I'm not sure of all of them...but, get ready for Unreal Championship! :D :D :D :p :p :p :D :D :D
Hehehe...someone seems to enjoy FPS a little too much:cool:.

l Maximus l
01-15-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by DT21

Hehehe...someone seems to enjoy FPS a little too much:cool:.

So true :)

batman46st
01-15-2002, 08:40 PM
dude u should really forma possie this summer to come and kill me in halo my victory will be way better taht way... lol
! I UNLISH HELL THIS SUMMER:cool:! ILL BE LOOKING FOR U MAXI OLD BOY :cool:

XBA Staff
01-15-2002, 08:50 PM
Summer of 2002 is going to be crazy for me. See because right after the school year ends...I'm going to have to goto a 4 Week Program called Summer Ventures. All that is, is a 4 week long course at a North Carolina College for HS Juniors and Sophmores. What you do there is just work with Math and Science stuff. They teach you the things you will need to know just incase you want to enter the Math or Science career field. And me I will enter the Computer Science Career after college.

After those 4 weeks I will have to goto California to visit my dad for like 2 weeks.

Then after that I will have to goto South Carolina to Visit my Grandmother for like 1-2 weeks then come home.

So really I'm just going to have like less than a month to myself cuz school starts back again August 1st. And we get out on like June 13th.

But I know you guys will have a great summer.:cool:

Whisper
01-15-2002, 09:51 PM
Noticed I wasnt on the list... either you dont like me (reason to shoot you), or you dont know im there (reason to snipe all of you, especially if nobody knows im there...)

and when im sniping.... no one knows where it comes from :D

Markus_Kalarkus
01-15-2002, 10:25 PM
im very confused??? how is xbox gonna go online? u hook it up 2 yer computer and play on ur tv or what???:eek:

DT21
01-15-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Markus_Kalarkus
im very confused??? how is xbox gonna go online? u hook it up 2 yer computer and play on ur tv or what???:eek:
Hook up your X-Box to a broadband modem and you're all set, hopefully:).

Ninja Scroll
01-16-2002, 12:02 AM

Hey, Ninja...just look above at this quote. I imagine that you, me...and hell, even the F'n Show should gang up on Batman46st :D

LOL, yeah, I see this wannabe xboxaddict superhero reject wants to make a name for himself at our expense max!
I say we all gang bang his candy ass this summer!

Shhesh, max- batman46st is talkin worse trash than everyones xboxaddict Ninja role model!

Yo max, batman46st will have to return his copy of Halo 1.5 after all the depression we are gonna put him through this summer 2002! :D

Ninja Scroll
01-16-2002, 12:07 AM
I also have an itch to put a crusial hurtin on da whole XBA Staff! :D
I love those guys, but I gotta let dem know who their daddy really is! :)

sinizuh
01-16-2002, 12:17 AM
HOLY MOLY!

i made the cut! i won't let you down coach! :D

l Maximus l
01-16-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
Noticed I wasnt on the list... either you dont like me (reason to shoot you), or you dont know im there (reason to snipe all of you, especially if nobody knows im there...)

and when im sniping.... no one knows where it comes from :D

Dude! What are you talking about? You are in the middle of the list! It's all good, though...bring it on, compadre :D

l Maximus l
01-16-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

LOL, yeah, I see this wannabe xboxaddict superhero reject wants to make a name for himself at our expense max!
I say we all gang bang his candy ass this summer!

Shhesh, max- batman46st is talkin worse trash than everyones xboxaddict Ninja role model!

Yo max, batman46st will have to return his copy of Halo 1.5 after all the depression we are gonna put him through this summer 2002! :D

I hear ya, chief...let's show batman46st who the real players are :D I'll tell you what, Ninja....How about I plug him in the head with the Sniper Rifle and then you run him over with the Warthog to do the final touches :D hehe

GokuX
01-16-2002, 12:33 AM
Ok, but I get to drive the warthog.:D

xboxpebbles
01-16-2002, 05:11 AM
i dont think ill be online...
but,, maybe when summer
comes around, my comp.
will decide to work right..
(its really slow and the drive
doesnt work-no games, downloads)
i mean..how couldnt it if
u have an xbox hooked up
to it!!
well, have fun online all..
thats gonna rock!:eek: :D

lol..i can just imagine it....
:confused:

batman46st
01-16-2002, 07:03 AM
awww how great will it be when the mighty 2000+ post man slash "gladiator" of the xba forums goes down at the feet of batman

and you my dear ninja jojo w/e u call yourself i will enjoy blowing u up the most.mr forum superlLOOOSER when im finished. xbox addict forum halo champ will be the BATMAN if your nice i might make u ROBIN lol ninja AND MAX i think u would fit nicly as my butt!ler lol just remember i like my xbox cleaned twice a day MAXI OLD CHAP! LOL

THE FACES OF MAX AND NINJA WHEN THEY ARE NOT THE VICTOR.

:( :mad:

>>>BATMAN THE HALO CHAMP OF TODAY AND TOMOROW<<<<<

:cool: A DARKER JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED :cool:

(HEY DUDES DONT TAKE MY TRASH TALKING AS A FORM OF ME NOT LIKING U GUYS I ACTUALY ENJOY READING YOUR THREADS ONLY TRYING TO MAKE THE ARRIVAL OF HALO 1.5 MUCH GREATER):)

robnyack
01-16-2002, 07:14 AM
the latest XBOX MAGAZINE has a story on xbox online. While, it sounds ok, it was still a little sketchy and not exactly what I was hoping to hear.

It sounds like they are going with an EA.com sort of business model (which, by the way has just annnounced it was a big flop for them). There will be a site you log into, and for a monthly flat fee you will get to play a handfull of games, and then there will be various "premium" packages available to be able to play other games as well.

I guess that is all well and good, but, what I am looking for is not so much a xbox site to log into and be able to play various games, I am more interested in finding out if independant game makers will be offering online IP to IP hookup to play their game. For instance, anyone who plays Madden 2001 or 2002 will know what I'm talking about. Or they provide there own lobby for those playing the gam to hook up and play. For instance, people who own Madden have access to the EAMadden server where they can chat and play.

I'm dying to be able to do a Madden online league thru the xbox.

The article also did mention some interesting concepts such as a basketball game or baseball game or whatever where each player is controlled by a different xbox user. That sounds pretty cool. Also this little communication device that all will have to have sounds cool too.

But, my guess, and this is just a guess, the article sounded way to sketchy for me to think that xbox online is going to launch by spring or summer 2002. That is just a hunch on my part. I hope I'm wrong.