PDA

View Full Version : Majesco signs Guilty Gear X2 #Reload

OuFtb
04-29-2004, 10:13 AM
Majesco today announced that it will publish the Xbox version of Arc System Works' Guilty Gear X2 #Reload in North America this summer. The 2D fighting game, which features a roster of over 20 "Gear" characters enhanced with animal DNA, will boast Xbox Live support for head-to-head online play and real-time global rankings.

"Our ability to identify select properties with an established audience and publish them at an attractive price-point is an advantage we hope to exploit, and Guilty Gear X2 #Reload certainly meets those criteria," said Ken Gold, vice president of marketing for Majesco Sales. "With hardcore 2D fighting enhanced by compelling multiplayer support via Xbox Live, we are excited to add Guilty Gear X2 #Reload to our product portfolio."

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload will feature a total of nine different gameplay modes, including arcade, versus, survival, story, mission, training, and medal of millionaire. Each of the 20-plus playable fighters in the game will boast their own signature instant kill moves, as well as numerous combos, psych bursts, and overdrive attacks.

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload is expected to carry a suggested retail price of $19.95 when it arrives in stores this summer. We'll bring you more information on the game as soon as it becomes available.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/04/29/news_6094825.html

Sounds good to me :cheers:

Uchiha Sasuke
04-29-2004, 12:40 PM
Yeah I'm excited about this game. I remember XX for the ps2 being hard as sin. Hopefully the same apply's for this one.

StudioAlex
04-29-2004, 10:54 PM
Guilty Gear is a sick game. I wish people still had love for the two-dimensions.