PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden sequel coming

OuFtb
04-29-2004, 11:29 AM
The latest issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly reveals that Tecmo's Team Ninja is indeed planning a sequel to the difficult, yet immensely satisfying action game, Ninja Gaiden. In the magazine's "Afterthoughts" section, EGM sits down with Team Ninja's main man Tomonobu Itagaki.

Itagaki-san delves into all things Ninja Gaiden, most notably that a sequel is being planned. "Yes, I am planning a sequel. But first, I'm implementing some of the requests from the fans into the game program of the Master Ninja Tournament." That tourney, by the way, gets started on May 12, with registration opening in just a few short days on May 3.

Interestingly, when questioned about Ninja Gaiden's high difficulty level, Itagaki commented, "I don't care what other games are doing. I personally directed the A.I. programming, so it's difficulty is a reflection of my own sense and taste." Yes, this man is most definitely hardcore.

Lastly, Tomonobu Itagaki has been a quite vocal supporter of the Xbox platform ever since it launched. When EGM asked if the PlayStation 2 could handle Ninja Gaiden, Itagaki grinned and replied, "Why even ask a question that you know will disappoint PS2 fanboys?"

http://microsoft.gamerfeed.com/gf/news/6267/

As you've probably noticed I don't post here, so if this is old sorry, but the article is form yesterday so I don't think it is, not a big suprize a sequel is coming.

Unreal
04-30-2004, 07:13 PM
I am looking forward to what Team Ninja can do with the Xbox with the next Ninja Gaiden :hail: Team Ninja :D

BunnyRabbit
04-30-2004, 09:43 PM
Oh yeah.. More Ninja goodness.. As I have learned.. Ninjas are the real ultimate power..

http://www.realultimatepower.net

All credit for finding site belongs to darkfusion =)

Y2k_UG
05-10-2004, 12:29 AM
Good stuff.........hopefully Itagaki gets some good stuff going on with DOA 4 as well......curious if Rachel will be a character in that one.

Shadow20002
05-19-2004, 05:36 PM
Hmm..by the time NInja Gaiden 2 hit the streets, it will be on Xbox 2.

Ninja Scroll
05-22-2004, 09:14 AM
Hmm..by the time NInja Gaiden 2 hit the streets, it will be on Xbox 2.
I was thinkin da very same thing when I read da article in my latest EGM issue.

As slow as Tecmo makes games it will be when da Xbox Next (X2) drops in 2005/2006.
Hopefully it will be a launch title along wit killer app Perfect Dark Zero and a long shot Halo3!
Then again, Tecmo lay rather ships DOA4 with X2 since they already have da Ultimate Collections Vol.1 and DOA Chaos or whatever it's called in da works for Xbox1.

StevXtreme
06-06-2004, 09:27 AM
Excelent! A sequel of Ninja Gaiden on Xbox Next! I will buy them both the first day they are launched!

MiamiDolphin
06-06-2004, 01:55 PM
After enjoying the first Ninja Gaiden..I will definetely own the sequal.

Shadow20002
06-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Hmm..i doubt DOA 4 will be on the next Xbox. The latest info i got, it's said that this one gonna be in Xbox by 2005. Well, let just cross our fingers...

StevXtreme
06-09-2004, 09:27 AM
Are you guys talking about DOA: Ultimate? If yes, that's true it will pop out in 2005!

l Maximus l
06-12-2004, 01:42 AM
Ninja Gaiden pwnz...I decided to start playing through it on Hardest...damn, it's tough! Normal is easy compared to it!

GRAVEDIGGER
06-17-2004, 12:30 PM
Good deal...i need a little more Ninja in my life.