PDA

View Full Version : WWF RiW & Circus Maximus, who's getting em?

studepaber
01-15-2002, 07:25 PM
Both games should be on schedule for February 12, I've already got both reserved, and for the following weeks I may just have to take a weeks vacation from work, ha! I am definitely highly psyched about the WWF game, even though I dislike WWF on television with a passion. The graphics look very polished and the 'plethera' of weapons/game modes available is great. Oh yea and blood, blood is good. Circus Maximus is looking to be one of the better party games in my opinion. If the gameplay isn't slow (which it shouldn't be since there aren't 4 splitscreens to deal with), and the game doesn't hold back on the blood and options, then I don't see why this won't be one HELLUVA game to play on those drunken weekend nights with your buddies. Also I hope they capture the horses' motion well as that was a concern to the developers when they began working on the game, but I'm sure they'll have it done right.

Anybody else plan on getting both of these and shelling out 100+ dollares Feb 12th???

Please don't delay WWF anymore (unless it's for the good of the nation).

X-Factor
01-15-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
Both games should be on schedule for February 12, I've already got both reserved, and for the following weeks I may just have to take a weeks vacation from work, ha! I am definitely highly psyched about the WWF game, even though I dislike WWF on television with a passion. The graphics look very polished and the 'plethera' of weapons/game modes available is great. Oh yea and blood, blood is good. Circus Maximus is looking to be one of the better party games in my opinion. If the gameplay isn't slow (which it shouldn't be since there aren't 4 splitscreens to deal with), and the game doesn't hold back on the blood and options, then I don't see why this won't be one HELLUVA game to play on those drunken weekend nights with your buddies. Also I hope they capture the horses' motion well as that was a concern to the developers when they began working on the game, but I'm sure they'll have it done right.

Anybody else plan on getting both of these and shelling out 100+ dollares Feb 12th???

Please don't delay WWF anymore (unless it's for the good of the nation).
I think I will rent them first to see how they are. I'm not shelling out anything until I know what they are like.

DT21
01-15-2002, 10:34 PM
WWF Raw for sure, Circus Maximus looks like a good rental.