PDA

View Full Version : I need some help on ninja gaiden

Seckci
05-03-2004, 03:58 PM
ok so i beat the first boss and im at the second one and i saved right before the bridge but i dont have many potions i tried beating him and i noticed hitting him with a arrow is a stronge attack but i just cant beat him with 3 ptions how do i restart just that chapter so i can go buy some from that statue?is it possible? im not going to have any hair left after playing this game :cuss:

JimmieDoogan
05-03-2004, 04:03 PM
The second boss? What boss is that... I assumed that the fat guy on the air ship is the second boss seeing as how he's the second one you fight... Who is it your fighting? Let me know this and I can tell ya how to beat him ;).

Seckci
05-03-2004, 04:08 PM
the guy on the horse. i want to know if it is possible to restart the chapter.

Yankeez
05-03-2004, 04:15 PM
we have a help thread incase you need help getting past any boss or part of the game

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52833

:)

Seckci
05-03-2004, 04:16 PM
DONT U PEOPLE UNDERSTAND!!!!! my question is how do i restart a chapter but not the whole game jesus its a simple question!!!

CRAYMAN
05-03-2004, 04:19 PM
If you have some elixirs you should be fine.
Finish the magic guys FIRST, utilize the blocking roll tecnique, get close to them and then unload a combo. x,y,x,x,x...when you finish them, let the horseman come to you, roll or simply run out of the way when he's close, when he passes, come behind the horse and slash a few times being sure to move out of the way before he turns to nail you again. Rinse...repeat.

Seckci
05-03-2004, 04:26 PM
but the fat guys just keep coming back theres just no use to killing them unless u need health(i uselly lose more health in the process of trying to kill them though).

Seckci
05-03-2004, 04:30 PM
people come on my question is how do i restart the chapter?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Casper
05-03-2004, 04:47 PM
It'd help if:

1- you actually put some kind of punctuation in your sentences so it's not all one phrase

2 - you read the instruction book ;)

I don't remember being able to start a chapter over, just went back to my last save (I used 3 different save spots for that reason. I do that in every game)

Seckci
05-03-2004, 04:48 PM
lol wow thanks for the help

Seckci
05-03-2004, 04:49 PM
damn it, sorry, lol, thanks for the help.

CRAYMAN
05-03-2004, 05:38 PM
but the fat guys just keep coming back theres just no use to killing them unless u need health(i uselly lose more health in the process of trying to kill them though).

No they don't "keep coming back." There's a limited #of them.

Be a little more patient.

Or just put in the "Super Ninja" code.

Madhattr
05-04-2004, 07:42 PM
Pressing the start and back buttons will reset the game to the title menu.

Easiest way to beat the red horseman is essence combos. Simply shoot one or two mages with arrows (each one only takes one arrow) then absorb two essences for a huge combo on the boss. He can only take two combos.

He was a major ***** for me too.

matthew_white14
05-30-2004, 10:22 AM
Meister

ninja gaiden was too easy, i've completed twice on normal, just started on hard and it's still easy, if u need any srategies for bosses and stuff just ask, i'd be happy to tell u.

danta
05-31-2004, 06:25 AM
I will help.

Second level right beofre the boss there is a dead guy pick the potion of him then fight the boss first take out the minor ones than concintrate on the boss, keep hitting him on the left and then you should win. it is easy but I died about 4 times trying to beat him. good luck

danta
05-31-2004, 06:27 AM
Oh you can not restart without doing the game again.