PDA

View Full Version : HEY GUYS NEED HELP IN GAMES(max and ninja please read)

batman46st
01-16-2002, 07:26 AM
first umm can someone please give me a good walkthrough site for oddworld munches oddesy.

is doa3 worth buying i like fighting games is this as good as tekken4 the same or wat i knowlil about doa3

is amped worth buying over thps2x

project gotham racing is this a pht racing games wats it all about i know racing bt wats it all about wat r the objectives u dont have to tell me if u would prefer send mea site on pgr

the game new legends i imagine ninja scroll u should know about this have u looked at latly it looks like a phat game max if ulike azurik i think you'll enjoy this dude,however i value u guys opinion id like to know it on this game.

VAN
01-16-2002, 08:21 AM
I know, I know. I am neither Ninja Jubei, nor Maximus, but since I was in the area and had these fine answers already prepard, I figured I toss in my "true sense". :)

Originally posted by batman46st
first umm can someone please give me a good walkthrough site for oddworld munches oddesy.

Here ya go: http://www.sinjinsolves.com/guides/munch/munchwalk.htm

is doa3 worth buying i like fighting games is this as good as tekken4 the same or wat i knowlil about doa3

Wanna buy a comma? :) If you enjoy fighting games, then of course you'll love DoA3. It's an awesome fighter, both graphically as well as technically. A tad on the easy side, the game quickly loses its replay value for those of us who play games solo.

is amped worth buying over thps2x

That's a matter of opinion. Would you rather have a snowboarding game, or a skateboarding game? They are both champions of their respective genres. With the third installment of the Tony Hawk series just on the horizon, I would opt for Amped instead.

project gotham racing is this a pht racing games wats it all about i know racing bt wats it all about wat r the objectives u dont have to tell me if u would prefer send mea site on pgr

I have no clue what you just said, lil' fella, but I'll do my best to interpret. PGR is *the* definitive driving/racing game right now. The only other racing game which comes close to PGR in both appearance and fun factor would be GT3 on the PS2.

What are the objectives? Well, first and foremost it is a racing game, so one objective would be to win races. However, the game really separates itself from the rest of the cookie cutter racers out there, with its innovative "Kudos" points system, which awards bonus points to only the most risky drivers for pulling off insane powerslides, spins, and jumps.

Tremendous replay value (provided you do NOT use the infamous Nosliw cheat), stunning visuals, and a rock solid control scheme combine to make PGR one of those games that no Xbox owner should be without.

the game new legends i imagine ninja scroll u should know about this have u looked at latly it looks like a phat game max if ulike azurik i think you'll enjoy this dude,however i value u guys opinion id like to know it on this game.

This last one I shall leave for Ninja and Max. Just be careful when asking for opinions on unreleased titles. New Legends is still in the final stages of development, so it would be impossible for anyone to offer any real advice on such a game. If you want comments on screenshots--which is all we have at this point--then I guess that's fine. :)

batman46st
01-16-2002, 01:49 PM
thanks van

l Maximus l
01-16-2002, 02:49 PM
Man, batman46st...I couldn't say it any better than VAN...that was great :)

Amped is one of my favorite XBox games...and the fact that Tony Hawk 3 is coming out soon, I would go with Amped. I rank it up there with Halo as both Amped and Halo are my two favorite games of my video game library!

As for Oddworld, I don't have a site, but, it appears that VAN hooked you up...That game has some of the best graphics I have ever seen... Admittingly, I haven't played much of it yet since I am in the process of trying to conquer Azurik...but, I have a great game to look forward to! My wife has played it and she absolutely loves it...and I watched her play for two hours and the game is even fun to watch! It's hilarious, too!

PGR is undoubtably amazing. Prepare yourself, though, this is a very difficult game provided you don't use any cheat codes. I never use cheat codes until after I beat a game. That's my general rule of thumb. I am a proud owner of PGR and would recommend it to anyone that like racing games. The main part of the game is titled "Kudos Challenge", in that you gain Kudos from slides, spins, and jumps, as VAN pointed out. The more Kudos you get, the more cars you unlock and add to your garage. The game is also cool in that you can listen to your own personal CD collection after ripping them to the hard drive. :D

As for New Legends...looks cool...I will have to find more information on that....so far, it looks pretty sweet...But, it's always safe to rent a game before buying!

Until then, grab a root beer! It's kind of like beer but with roots :D

AlBoogy
01-16-2002, 07:01 PM
No offense Max and Ninja, yall are cool. But whats with everyone lickin your ass around here? Ive seen so many threads that are max and ninja specific it seems like people look up to you 2 around here. lol