PDA

View Full Version : What about Unreal championship 2

Seckci
05-05-2004, 07:32 PM
Is that going to be any fun? Anyone got some info on it? please tell me.

TOTTEN
05-05-2004, 10:55 PM
did you watch the video?
it looks good to me

Variation-XBA
05-06-2004, 01:27 AM
UT with melee weps and wall jumping = :hump:

BinaryXtreme
05-06-2004, 01:44 AM
I can't wait. I love the Unreal series and the game looks great so far.

Servo
05-06-2004, 05:25 PM
How is anyone going to know whether or not if it is fun if it has not even come out yet. Please next time don't show off your stupidity by asking those types of questions.

TOTTEN
05-06-2004, 06:17 PM
How is anyone going to know whether or not if it is fun if it has not even come out yet. Please next time don't show off your stupidity by asking those types of questions.
not nice very nice he asked if it was going to be fun not is it there fore he asked for opinion not fact so just dont try to push people around your not a mod

Koopa
05-06-2004, 06:56 PM

well i guess we shouldn't discuss anything about any upcoming games because we don't know anything for sure yet. :watchout:

stop being a whiny ***** and participate in the discussion, or get out.

i'm not looking forward to it too much, seeing as UC was supposed to be so much different than ut2k3..but ended up being a bad ut2ke port. :bang:

BinaryXtreme
05-06-2004, 07:01 PM

He was just posting to see if anyone had any thoughts regarding the game. Not a very nice reply at all! Shouldn't waist all of our time posting rude comments either.

ColdArmoR
05-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Looks great to me, I love the 1st One, I'm sure the second one will rock.

BinaryXtreme
05-06-2004, 07:05 PM
Looks great to me, I love the 1st One, I'm sure the second one will rock.

I agree. Welcome to the forums! :cheers:

Servo
05-06-2004, 08:31 PM
I am not ripping on him for being new just for asking how we think of something that hasn't even come out yet. Maybe next time I could be more precise about what I write so that you could understand what I really mean. :)

Or I could just talk like an uneducated 9 year old.

Shadow20002
05-06-2004, 08:55 PM
Welcome to XBA !! ColdAmor !!

skorp
05-06-2004, 09:34 PM
I'm anticipating this game....

Change is good... Hopefully for this upcoming version! :p

1st (UT) one is still the best.... :cheers:

Kyle Static
05-06-2004, 10:29 PM
I am not ripping on him for being new just for asking how we think of something that hasn't even come out yet. Maybe next time I could be more precise about what I write so that you could understand what I really mean. :)

Or I could just talk like an uneducated 9 year old.

http://www.home.no/norwolf/stfu.gif

Or....or you could do that. ;)

Servo
05-07-2004, 05:18 AM
I get so tired of seeing people use the same STFU poster to speak for them what they cannot say. Why don't you just go into Photoshop and make your own for once instead of leeching off the people who actually know how to double click a mouse. I could go on but why waste my time.

CrispyBacon
05-07-2004, 07:56 AM
Being developed exclusively by Epic for the Xbox, I expect this one to be much better than UC. I love the addition of the melee combat and it's expected to have over 50 maps. I've been itching for some good Live combat, so I'll probably pick this one up eventually. Epic usually doesn't disappoint.

CRAYMAN
05-07-2004, 12:26 PM

Or maybe next time...just don't be such an a$$. :hump:

The first Unreal(xbox) was good but the second Unreal(Xbox) game was pretty awful.
Hopefully they can get back on track. All these different versions are confusing me. :huh:

BinaryXtreme
05-07-2004, 12:42 PM
I get so tired of seeing people use the same STFU poster to speak for them what they cannot say. Why don't you just go into Photoshop and make your own for once instead of leeching off the people who actually know how to double click a mouse. I could go on but why waste my time.

You have some serious issues. You're new and all you post is negative garbage. If everything is so horrible here just leave. What's the matter with you? Never hated anyone on these forums this much but man you got it comin'. :cuss:

Unreal
05-07-2004, 03:35 PM
I do not know much, which I know does not help you. But if the first one is anything to go buy. You should have lots of fun :D

Kyle Static
05-07-2004, 06:11 PM

I won't continue this, because I don't want to pollute the forums with this useless garbage. But I think I speak for others at this forum when I say, would you kindly find yourself another forum to go to...oh...and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. If you'd like me to express myself without the use of an image, please feel free to PM me.

Sorry to interrupt this thread.