PDA

View Full Version : Convince me

Chewy
05-06-2004, 08:46 AM
Ok guys, convince me that I should invest more time into this game. I have been playing it for a bit, and I am really not liking it. I can can't control the camera so can hardly see the guys that I am supposed to be fighting. It is a nice looking game, but the game play is starting to annoy me.

Unless you can convince me that this game is worth another try I am going to go get Barbie Horse Adventures and join the darkside with the Salmonaitor.

GreenWeenie
05-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Eh...play more Barbie. I just could not get into this game. Not too sure what it was about it, but I think the main thing was that it felt really "kiddie" -ish??? I dunno, but I am glad I rented it before I went out and bought it.

Chewy
05-06-2004, 09:30 AM
Eh...play more Barbie. I just could not get into this game. Not too sure what it was about it, but I think the main thing was that it felt really "kiddie" -ish??? I dunno, but I am glad I rented it before I went out and bought it.

Yep, I know exactly what you mean GreenWeenie. The graphics on the game are great, and the cut scenes that I have see are very well done, but I just can't get into the gameplay.

Madhattr
05-06-2004, 02:58 PM
This game has so much going for it, it just blows my mind.
- Graphics, speak for themselves.
- Cut scenes are beautiful.
- The combos are challenging and rewarding.
- Many different weapons to suit your style.
- You can make it as hard as you like.
- 3 original Ninja Gaiden games.
If you don't like the gameplay maybe it isn't for you but you are missing out.

BinaryXtreme
05-06-2004, 03:56 PM
Glad to hear it wasn't just me. I just could not get into it either. I really tried. I traded it for Deus Ex and I like it a lot better. Just a matter of taste I guess.

Shadow20002
05-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Hmm...for mostly parts i hear about it, it's just because is too hard. Well, i can understand if you are not really into this style of game, you won't ever find a way to really enjoy it fully. Agree with BinaryXtreme, it's just about taste of each everyone of us. The creator want just to make sure this one is for challengers. Believe me or not, i beat the game like 3 times (On normal, on very hard and replay it on normal with all the stuffs. Now, like everyone is just like a piece of cake for me even Alma (i think she is the last boss in the game cause she has the most skillz).

George89
05-09-2004, 06:10 PM
I was starting to give up early because of the high difficulty. But as you get used to the controls and the nature of the fast gameplay, you'll really start to like the game. It's fairly long, and as long as you stay with it, the moves, levels, and bosses get much better

Caesar SYN
05-09-2004, 06:17 PM
STOP WHINING!!! Pull yourself together... YOU'VE BEEN BEATEN BY A GAME IF YOU GIVE IN!!!

WIN ONLY OPTION!!

sojourner
05-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Ok guys, convince me that I should invest more time into this game. I have been playing it for a bit, and I am really not liking it. I can can't control the camera so can hardly see the guys that I am supposed to be fighting. It is a nice looking game, but the game play is starting to annoy me.

Unless you can convince me that this game is worth another try I am going to go get Barbie Horse Adventures and join the darkside with the Salmonaitor.

I have to agree, the novelty wore off quite quick with this one for me, but that said I think I'll just give the Barbie scenario a wide berth. :)

Chewy
05-10-2004, 08:46 AM
Well guys, I am just glad to hear that I am not the only one. Thanks for all your input guys, but I think this one is going on the shelves. I just can't seem to get into it. You are right Shadow, there are different games for different people. Besides, now I have City of Heroes to suck my time in. Thanks for all your posts guys.

Dark Enemy
05-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Im having trouble on the second level :) I know im not good at games like this and I hve to admit I suck at this game. Holllla

StevXtreme
06-06-2004, 10:18 AM
I'm getting really worried about the gamers nowadays! You guys play games for girls? Correction: girls play harder games than you guys! I just can't believe that an Xboxer can give up this easily! Take me for example: I have the virtulal soccer or/and other sports, but, if I have to finish one I'll finish it even if I'm not good at this games!