PDA

View Full Version : IHRA Professional Drag Racing 2005 Announced

OuFtb
05-07-2004, 08:40 PM
Bethesda Softworks announced today that it will publish IHRA Professional Drag Racing 2005 for the PC, PlayStation 2, and Xbox. The title is expected to hit stores in Fall 2005.

Boasting brand new game play and an entirely new racing engine, IHRA Professional Drag Racing 2005 seeks to be the ultimate simulation of racing a 6,000-horsepower dragster. The game features the official endorsement of the International Hot Rod Association.

IHRA 2005 will feature more than 24 professional drivers, 11 IHRA-sanctioned tracks, and the full detail of NDL's Gamebyryo graphics engine.

"What Bethesda Softworks has accomplished with this new generation of drag racing game is amazing," said Aaron Polburn, Vice President of marketing for the IHRA. "Everything Bethesda and the IHRA have worked so hard for over the last four years is now going to become a reality. Seeing how fantastic the cars and tracks looked in the new game gave me goose bumps the size of golf balls."

We'll have your golf balls bumping in the near future, as we unveil more details on the title -- just as soon as they come in.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/512/512483p1.html

A drag racing game, This is probably somthing I would pick up in the bargin bin when it makes it there but I wouldn't spend 50 bucks for.