PDA

View Full Version : ur own xbox

Wanted Xbox
07-23-2001, 11:11 PM
hey every1 i wanna know who ever is reading this are you gonna buy an xbox at the first day it comes out ( with a reserve of course) and if you do what games r u gonna get, how many paddles, and how much are you willing to spend? And tell me why u want xbox so bad!!!

mordrek
07-23-2001, 11:31 PM
I am getting my x-box launch day as for games im planing on getting halo, oddworld, nightcaster, morrowind<(if its out), project gothem, doa2, azurik, and anything else that looks good i will get 3 extra control pads as for how much im willing to spend i got 900 bucks saved for it already and the reason i want an x-box so much the games im sick of the kiddy games that infest the other system i want bigger games that are made with the more mature gamer in mind nintendo dont understand that the nintendo generation is all growen up now!

dances with broom sticks
07-24-2001, 09:56 AM
i am getting the xbox, 3 controllers, halo, doa3, project gotham, nfl fever 2002, an rpg, and anything else i got the cash for. i am willing to spen however much i can get saved up before then! ohhh yea and the dvd controller

Brady
07-25-2001, 03:06 AM
Ive had mine reserved since November 8th 2000 (yes, exactly one year before the release date) I plan on gettin the system, an extra controller.. Halo, Amped, Project Gothem, Oddworld, Bloodwake, and maybe 2 more games.... I CANT WAIT!

xboxlover
07-25-2001, 01:35 PM
I'am gonna get am XBOX and oddworld,halo,gta3 and Azurik at first and a few controllers Oh and of course project-ego.