PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Frame 2 coming to Xbox

OuFtb
05-12-2004, 04:04 PM
The horror is returning to Xbox. Though it didn't get much fanfare, Fatal Frame was one hell of a scary experience with a dark atmosphere and some fantastic sound. The sequel, which has already been released on PS2, focuses on twin sisters Mio and Mayu and their strange fate. Taking place in a lost village worthy of the Village of the Damned, Fatal Frame 2 should bring some true survival horror to Xbox.

This isn't a just a straight port, however, as there are numerous upgrades and bonuses added for Xbox owners hungry for some Frame. Though the original game was in third-person, Fatal Frame 2 offers a FPS Mode that lets you play the entire game from a first-person view. There's also a brand new Survival Mode, that puts you in an arena where ghosts attack non-stop.

Explore "All God's Village" with your two new main characters, Mio and Mayu and live the fear, using your camera to fight off the spirits of the dead. The Xbox version will support
5.1 Surround Sound to help fully realize the terror.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/513/513652p1.html

Shadow20002
05-13-2004, 12:19 PM
I'm crying louder everyday for it....at last, Tecmo got the message from me. :)

Jamo
05-14-2004, 07:23 PM
Aaaaaahhhhhhh!! Must Have!!!!!!!!!!!!

Servo
05-14-2004, 07:39 PM
Wow, amazing, superb!!!... :rolleyes:
Another repetative and crappy Japanese horror game which couldn't scare a retard child. Honestly do you guys ever get tired of sucking up this sh1t. You must like it because you seem to save up months of allowence money to go out and buy a game where you play as another pale Japanese girl who goes into a house like to take pictures of ghosts. Lets not forget the Photoshop now, it is very important to get rid of that red eye. Honestly you could spend your money on better things like a "Dummies for Complete Dumba$$" book. Well seeing as how I can't possibly think of anything else to say about Japanese horror games and the retards that play them. I should do something more productive now and smash my head into a wall as to avoid talking to anyone. :bang:

Trento52
05-15-2004, 02:34 PM
i didn't liek teh first at all in gameplay but i'll maybe get this when it is cheaper or really good reveiws adn control tweaks

Unreal
05-16-2004, 12:32 PM
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/513/513652p1.html
I have been waiting for this news to show up. This is great to know, now I don't have to buy it for the PS2. Good times, good times. :D