PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Ordering Games from EB World????

BORNGD
05-12-2004, 06:27 PM
so has anyone done this? i was looking to pre-order a few games from the website and was curious to see when do you get the game on your doorstep? is it the actual release date that the stores have, or is it a few days after the release date? Certain games i just dont want to wait for so if pre-ordering from a website like eb take a while, then i will go a different route, just so convenient to get it delivered to your door step!

ShannonX
05-12-2004, 06:56 PM
depends on what type of shipping, if you have next day shipping, sometimes, but not often, you can get your game the day before or the day that the game is released in stores.

X-Fan
05-13-2004, 05:57 PM
i'd always prefer to preorder froma reputable gaming site like gamestop or ebgames unless of course a non shady gaming website has a kickass deal.

Yankeez
05-13-2004, 07:40 PM
well not sure if u have a local EB near you, but now you can order online at EBGames, and choose in store pickup, this is what i did for Halo 2 so i can get it the day it comes out

Kortiz
05-13-2004, 08:06 PM
It was tight in my experience.

I paid 46 for UT2k4 LE and then sent out for a 20$ gift voucher for any game at EBgames.com I got my coupon in my email and then purchased Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow for 30 with free shipping.

WHA WHA!!!

All work and all came in on time.

mattgame
05-14-2004, 02:53 PM
Just visit your local friendly EB game store and pre-order there. EB is the greatest game store around. I have never been treated so well and with such timely service.:)

Wolfgame
05-14-2004, 11:15 PM
This is just my personal experience, but I've always enjoyed gamestop more.

Luigis_Angel930
05-16-2004, 03:07 AM
I just pre-ordered Halo 2 limited (special) edition today at EB. I would order it online and then choose in store because then you will for sure get the game the day it comes out. Good luck. :)

TOTTEN
05-16-2004, 03:17 AM
i just ordered 2 copies of the le halo 2 will eb send it to my door step?
i dont want ot go to the nearest eb because its an hour away :cry:
and i ordered the one day shipping

Yankeez
05-16-2004, 03:28 AM
i just ordered 2 copies of the le halo 2 will eb send it to my door step?
i dont want ot go to the nearest eb because its an hour away :cry:
and i ordered the one day shipping

yes it will be delivered to your door if you order one day shipping :)

TOTTEN
05-16-2004, 03:39 AM
will be at my house november 8th? because thats when it ships

Duke
05-16-2004, 08:51 AM
will be at my house november 8th? because thats when it ships

If it ships on the 8th then you will most likely receive it the 9th or 10th.

CRAYMAN
05-16-2004, 05:38 PM

Yankeez,
Did you send my stuff???? If so, please respond to my PM and let me know when or if not, when you plan on sending.
-Thanks