PDA

View Full Version : Nudity confirmed for Playboy

Wolfgame
05-13-2004, 10:39 AM
On Ign live wire, the editors interivewed the people that were making Playboy the game. they let people in chat ask questrions, any ways they confirmed that their will be nudity in the game. But is this really a surprise to anyone? lol :rolleyes:

Ninja
05-13-2004, 10:47 AM
Microsoft is never going to let a AO rated game come out on the XBox.

Sheeyt
05-13-2004, 10:49 AM
Why not? They included parental controls for this very reason.

Slowride
05-13-2004, 10:50 AM
Well this means nothing to me, but it's a wise decision for playboy and such. Sex sells, especially to sex deprived teens (a large portion of gamers). So the them I say :cheers:

Wolfgame
05-13-2004, 10:50 AM
It's only AO if it's full frontal, if it's just the top, they can keep it M that's even what they said during the interview

TheWheelMan
05-13-2004, 11:06 AM
HAHAHA i get sex i do not need that poor pathetic excuse for a game everyone go out and start looking for girls **** lol no offense to anyone just a word of wisdom ;) :) :hump:

Sheeyt
05-13-2004, 11:12 AM
Is this game supposed to be something liek The Sims?

Stagliano
05-13-2004, 11:43 AM
HAHAHA i get sex
I vaguely recall those short lived days in my own life. It all seems so hazy now...

GreenWeenie
05-13-2004, 01:00 PM
I vaguely recall those short lived days in my own life. It all seems so hazy now...

:rofl: :rofl:
Thats too funny!

Or should I weep for you??

TheWheelMan
05-13-2004, 01:05 PM
Just comeon everyone go find yourselfs a nice pink taco lol

Stagliano
05-13-2004, 01:28 PM
Pink taco? Jar of liver in the microwave for thirty seconds. I'm a traditionalist.

TheWheelMan
05-13-2004, 01:33 PM
And my favorite the VBS-Vertical Bacon Sandwich :hump:

Brutus
05-13-2004, 02:57 PM
It's about time. I'm in my early twenties and my girlfriends and I have always wanted a game like this to come. I'm fired up about it. It's going to be sweet.
Plus it's like: A day in the life of a Playboy Jocky. This game has to be fun though. I wonder what it'll consist of.
If it's anything like the Volleyball or that stupid BMXXX game, I'm not going to buy it.

Stagliano
05-13-2004, 03:25 PM
my girlfriends and I have always wanted a game like this to come

In admission, I must say I've never kept any girlfriends waiting for anything to come, except themselves, of course.

Sheeyt
05-13-2004, 05:56 PM
Brutus admit it, if you're excited about this game coming out then you really don't have a girlfriend.

Brutus
05-13-2004, 06:02 PM
Well, I have no clue what you're saying. Mine have always been impatient on everything. Including: food, booz and shopping. This is the first game that they want me to get because it's one that they'd actually like to play themselves.
They get sick of my whole Cyborg Warrior blowing up a ring type of roleplaying.
It better be one that they can enjoy as well as myself.
I want to buy a good game, you know. Not just a name.

Brutus
05-13-2004, 06:03 PM
Brutus admit it, if you're excited about this game coming out then you really don't have a girlfriend.
I am. Now I can call them Game nerds. I'm a nerd and proudly admit it. I just wish they'd stop taking me away from all our LAN parties.

Stagliano
05-13-2004, 06:09 PM
I've got to agree with you there Brutus. I think anyone who writes on a videogame internet forum (especially on a regular basis) and doesn't admit to being a nerd is just kidding him or herself.

Ninjermy
05-13-2004, 06:10 PM
ya i expect it to be something like the sims. just more polygonal women topless. o please i can draw that good

TOTTEN
05-13-2004, 06:58 PM
does this game sound dumb to anyone else? :p

Slowride
05-13-2004, 07:42 PM
Yes, it does. But I bet shapoopy will be waiting outside the store the day this game comes out. This is right up his alley.

MikeMan91389
05-13-2004, 08:20 PM
yeah for real... shapoop likes those types of things.... i might rent it tho....

DemonLoki
05-14-2004, 04:56 AM
Well, I have no clue what you're saying. Mine have always been impatient on everything. Including: food, booz and shopping. This is the first game that they want me to get because it's one that they'd actually like to play themselves.
They get sick of my whole Cyborg Warrior blowing up a ring type of roleplaying.
It better be one that they can enjoy as well as myself.
I want to buy a good game, you know. Not just a name.

Are you using your 'girlfriend' to type that? :yikes: J/k

BMX XXX was lame, but at least it was real girls getting naked, not blocky game models.

Brutus
05-14-2004, 11:06 AM
BMX XXX was lame, but at least it was real girls getting naked, not blocky game models.[/QUOTE]
It was a very lame game. THe movies weren't good either...
This is probably going to be lame.
I sure hope not. I need a good fun multi-game.
SHE WON"T LET ME FINISH NINJA GAIDEN!!!!!!!
I'm still only on Chapter 10 and I bought it when it came out. I love it though...

skorp
05-14-2004, 11:15 PM
It's about time. I'm in my early twenties and my girlfriends and I have always wanted a game like this to come. I'm fired up about it. It's going to be sweet.
Plus it's like: A day in the life of a Playboy Jocky. This game has to be fun though. I wonder what it'll consist of.
If it's anything like the Volleyball or that stupid BMXXX game, I'm not going to buy it.

If you don't already know... Maybe you can check out another upcoming game called Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude... I'm not sure if there is nudity though... But it looks interesting... :D

Unreal
05-16-2004, 12:39 PM
This game is going to be a waste up time. Heck I am wasting time now posting about it. :bang: :rofl:

Arven
05-16-2004, 01:30 PM
lol, funny subject. I heard there's another game -- I think it's called "The Singles" or something like that -- that will be multiplatform and rated AO. It's billed as "the first legitimate AO game." Apparently you cook, clean, go to work, watch TV, and have sex. Hm, sounds familiar.

I actually think the Playboy game sounds intriguing. Not because I'm horny and sexually deprived, but because I like the idea of a game where the object is to get women naked. (Hm, that sounds familiar, too.) No way I'd buy it -- how could I explain THAT one to my wife? :/

Brutus
05-17-2004, 09:52 AM
If you don't already know... Maybe you can check out another upcoming game called Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude... I'm not sure if there is nudity though... But it looks interesting... :D
Good looking out. I did see this one and it looks pretty funny with corny graphics. Maybe it's supposed to be like that though?!