PDA

View Full Version : Bruce lee

heartsxcarved
01-16-2002, 06:27 PM
Did anyone see the test phase video for the bruce lee game? i think it looks sweet other than the fact that his fighting style doesnt invole half the moves.. i cant wait though!

l Maximus l
01-16-2002, 06:34 PM
Dude, where do you find the test phase video? Sounds sweet!

Imported
01-16-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by heartsxcarved
Did anyone see the test phase video for the bruce lee game? i think it looks sweet other than the fact that his fighting style doesnt invole half the moves.. i cant wait though!

Please post a link :p

ALC
01-16-2002, 11:15 PM
Please do! I haven't seen any screens etc yet, but It sounds fuggin awesome!:cool:

OG-Love
01-17-2002, 05:44 AM
Please tell, don't keep that kind of info to yourself man!

DIGITAL
01-17-2002, 01:02 PM
on morphues you can get a movie of the game,but i heard some bad news about this game,it was supposed to come out at lunach but the game diddnt look so good ,i heard they might of stopped the game all together ,is the xbox haunted by the ghost of bruce lee

heartsxcarved
01-17-2002, 01:52 PM
Sorry, it was at teamxbox.com.. it was in a post.. ill try to find it again..

JADE8704
01-17-2002, 04:47 PM
the animation was ok...they didn't really capture the speed of his moves and how he "plays" around while fighting...you really don't see much in the video, because its just a concept...hopefully they didn't scrap this game because i would really like a game that featured him

eddy

p.s. did anyone notice during the video, the animation did one of the moves bruce lee moved in "RETURN OF THE DRAGON" where he was about to kick some guys butt? <----------This is the same move that Keanu Reeves did for the Matrix when he was fighting Morpheus...i think they got it of Return of the Dragon though

thestorm
01-18-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by JADE8704
the animation was ok...they didn't really capture the speed of his moves and how he "plays" around while fighting...you really don't see much in the video, because its just a concept...hopefully they didn't scrap this game because i would really like a game that featured him

eddy

p.s. did anyone notice during the video, the animation did one of the moves bruce lee moved in "RETURN OF THE DRAGON" where he was about to kick some guys butt? <----------This is the same move that Keanu Reeves did for the Matrix when he was fighting Morpheus...i think they got it of Return of the Dragon though

Can someone post a link to the Bruce Lee video?

Cya,
Shaz

l Maximus l
01-18-2002, 01:01 PM
Test