PDA

View Full Version : Metal Arms

Miggab
05-14-2004, 06:48 AM
Has anyone heard if a new Metal Arms: Glitch in the System is coming out??

thrAsher
05-14-2004, 12:10 PM
Has anyone heard if a new Metal Arms: Glitch in the System is coming out??

Hey Miggab, welcome to the Asylum. Looks like you've been here a while, but just haven't posted much, eh?

I do remember reading an article at IGN (50 most anticipated games of 2k4), and on the very last page there was a brief snippet saying that Metal Arms 2 was tentatively scheduled for this year. However, that's the only thing I've seen saying anything about MA2 in any way, shape or form.

What Microsoft needs to do, IMO, is buy up that franchise and make it an Xbox exclusive. Then, add Live support, system link, and a co-op mode, and you can bet the game would make some people's GOTY lists if they keep it anywhere near the quality of the first.

LiquidX
05-14-2004, 07:40 PM
What Microsoft needs to do, IMO, is buy up that franchise and make it an Xbox exclusive.

Sounds like a job for Bungie!

m4oH
05-14-2004, 09:14 PM
Metals was a sweet game and I really hope they make a sequel....maybe on XBL :cheers: :)

kenji
05-14-2004, 10:18 PM
Hopefully they will and they should add co-op definately. That would make the game much more enjoyable. It should also be an Xbox exclusive too. Then there would be a lot of competition inbetween eachother for washers. I guess they could be shared. The game would be awsome will co-op.

Razor70
05-14-2004, 10:51 PM
Been thinking about picking up the first game now that it's dropped down to below 20 bucks..but I didn't really know anything about the game. Is it worth it? Thanks guys

kenji
05-14-2004, 11:07 PM
Been thinking about picking up the first game now that it's dropped down to below 20 bucks..but I didn't really know anything about the game. Is it worth it? Thanks guysYes, it is worth it for both single and multi-player. Go here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/profile/released.php?Product_ID=627) to see reviews by members here.

thrAsher
05-15-2004, 01:28 AM
Man, I need to review more games. Been a while, and don't think I ever had my say w/ Metal Arms. It's a definite 9.8/10. All it's missing is what we've already talked about...