PDA

View Full Version : Malice finally coming

OuFtb
05-14-2004, 06:59 PM
Bethesda Softworks was happy to show off a near complete version of the long-delayed but finally-coming Malice, a platforming adventure where you take control of a feisty mid-teen girl with the ability to bash enemies, discover keys, and take on plenty of platforming challenges.

The game's had a bumpy road of development, but the final product appears to be very promising. The gameplay is rather engaging, as you must first find different weapons to take on bad guys with (like a club or the giant hammer), and then proceed to take on different goals, like saving a talking tree from "BUTTerflies" or hitting different platforms to unlock a chamber.

The graphics aren't 60-frames per second, but they still look to be very detailed and enjoyable, bringing to life imaginative worlds with good animation and detail.

Sadly, No Doubt and Gwen Stefani's involvement with Malice fizzled out when the last publisher of the game fell through. However, there's still plenty to like here, and the final game will retail for a budget price of $19.99. Look for Malice on the PS2 and Xbox soon.

http://general.gamerfeed.com/gf/news/6613/

I thought this game was cancelled, guess they brought it back. I'll most likly wait for the reviews before I even think of buying, its been delayed so much it might not be worth the 20 it will sell for. Anyone know a release date?

CMX Jedi
05-14-2004, 07:49 PM
this just dosent seem like my kind of game

Trento52
05-16-2004, 11:28 AM
i remember great screens and shadow effects adn character models from the game a year or two ago or more but they canceled it and then they rushed it out suddenly and it looks like an average dreamcast game. Lots of jaggies, blurry textures, but remember the price tag should match the game.

Unreal
05-16-2004, 12:46 PM
its been delayed so much it might not be worth the 20 it will sell for.
Thats my opinion right now. But I will wait for reviews to pass judgement.

Shadow20002
05-16-2004, 11:41 PM
hmm maybe will be a good platform...