PDA

View Full Version : Game Suggestions

steverup
05-16-2004, 06:32 PM
I am an adult gamer with less savviness and skill when it comes to learning the controls to some complicated games. I gave up on Spiderman because of the difficulty stayng alive. Indiana Jones I love but can't get past the Gondola level so I quite for now. What I am loving so far is Max Payne.

Can all you xbox addicts recommend games where the controls are easy to learn and the gameplay is more in favor of the player. Any gener will do - sports, action, shooter, adventure, etc...

What to hear what you all think!!

Steve

Slowride
05-16-2004, 06:42 PM
So you're looking for easy controls and not much of a challenge? Ummm....GTA.

LTM360
05-16-2004, 07:19 PM
Grand Theft Auto: Double Pack
Project Gotham Racing 2
Tetris Worlds
Star Wars: The Knights of the Old Republic (difficult game, but has simple controls)
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (beware, its an insanely short game)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Since controllers now have around 13 buttons plus 2 analog sticks, most games controls are difficult, from what I've played that's the best I can think of off the top of my head with simple controls other than most sports games.

Xero Cell
05-16-2004, 11:10 PM
-You should try Splinter Cell, and Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. the controls are a bit difficult but if you pay attention at the begining it explans it...
-Lord of the Rings(Two Towers, Return of the King)
-Rocky(boxing)
-True Crimes Streets of LA
-you should also try Halo its the best Xbox game

CharlieHustle
05-17-2004, 02:25 PM
I would actually recommend ninja gaiden. The controls are simplistic, its pretty much a str8 foward action game with a ton of fun. The only hard part of this game are the bosses, but you being an adult, you shouldnt wont be pulling your hair out trying to figure out how to beat them. If not then its splinter cell PT, the first three levels are pretty much training levels.

BlindSniper
05-17-2004, 04:33 PM
I would not recommend ninja gaiden. I got bored with it like almost all other games but anyways, it is very difficult if you couldn't beat Indy on the gondala. Indy get's a lot harder and probably the first three out of fifteen chapters of ninja gaiden is harder than the entire Indiana game. A game that I would reccomend for the newer xbox gamer that's fun, easy, and doesn't require MAD skill would be none other than......

ODDWORLD: MUNCHES ODDYSEY

severd hed
05-17-2004, 06:45 PM
yeah, Ninja Gaiden is ridiculously difficult...not for the easily frustrated. (like me). I have played quite a few xbox games(I own 60) so here is my list of games that are fun and have fairly simple controls.
Blood Omen 2
BloodRayne
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Burnout 2
Crimson Skies
Dead or Alive 3
Grand Theft Auto Double Pack
Halo
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Max Payne
MechAssault
MTX Mototrax
Outlaw Golf
Prince of Persia
Serious Sam
SSX Tricky

most of those are pretty good games and the controls arent too difficult

TOTTEN
05-17-2004, 09:15 PM
ODDWORLD: MUNCHES ODDYSEY
bring that game back oh yeah
halo
counter strike
rainbow six 3(get used to it then it easy)