PDA

View Full Version : Top Video Games In History

Liquid Gears
01-17-2002, 09:23 AM
Best In History

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty (PS2/Xbox)
Halo ( Xbox)
Tony Hawk: Pro Skater 3 (PS2/Xbox)
Dead Or Alive 3 (Xbox)
Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS2/Xbox)
Street Fighter vs. SNK 2 (PS2)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Arcade)
Soul Calibur (Arcade)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles (Arcade)
Simpsons (Arcade)
Top Skater: Sega Skateboarding (Arcade)
Star Wars Trilogy (Arcade)
Time Crisis (Acrcade)
Crisis Zone (Arcade)
Silent Scope (Arcade)
Rock n' Roll Racing (Sega Genesis)
Mike Tyson's Punch Out (NES)
Super Spike Volley Ball (NES)

Liquid Gears
01-17-2002, 09:29 AM
Hey Poser Expert Gamers Let's See Your Lists
Nobody List Can Best The New Guy's
LIQUID GEARS, Ha Ha!!!!

Chr0nik
01-17-2002, 11:05 AM
Why do you keep posting the same threads.. Are you retarded?:mad:

Ninja Scroll
01-17-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Chronik
Why do you keep posting the same threads.. Are you retarded?:mad:

LMAO!!!.... so he wont feel like da only retard I'll just reply to this thread by saying Sega's Skies Of Arcadia on DC is da best d@mn game ever!
But Halo is not far behind~!:cool:

Heyyoudvd
01-17-2002, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Best In History

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty (PS2/Xbox)
Halo ( Xbox)
Tony Hawk: Pro Skater 3 (PS2/Xbox)
Dead Or Alive 3 (Xbox)
Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS2/Xbox)
Street Fighter vs. SNK 2 (PS2)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Arcade)
Soul Calibur (Arcade)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles (Arcade)
Simpsons (Arcade)
Top Skater: Sega Skateboarding (Arcade)
Star Wars Trilogy (Arcade)
Time Crisis (Acrcade)
Crisis Zone (Arcade)
Silent Scope (Arcade)
Rock n' Roll Racing (Sega Genesis)
Mike Tyson's Punch Out (NES)
Super Spike Volley Ball (NES)

Metal Geard Solid 2, Tony Hawk 3 aren't even on Xbox yet...

If they're anything like the PS2 versions, they'll be amazing (probably w/ better graphics), but you can't put games on the list that you haven't even played yet.

BTW wheres the gamecube version of Tony Hawk 3? I suppose it sucks just because the Gamecube is a kiddy system.... :rolleyes:

l Maximus l
01-17-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Heyyoudvd

BTW wheres the gamecube version of Tony Hawk 3? I suppose it sucks just because the Gamecube is a kiddy system.... :rolleyes:

I couldn't have said it better myself :D

Robmx250
01-17-2002, 06:14 PM
You's guys are so retarted you never mentioned "DOUBLE DRAGON" the best game ever made!

Liquid Gears
01-17-2002, 10:09 PM
Hey Buddy (heyyoudvd) What the **** makes you think I haven't played THPS3 & MGS2 yet, Moron? There is another console system out there that have those games out already, it's called PS2 ever heard of it. I'm not an idiot, I do know the Xbox versions will look a 100 times better on the Xbox, and same goes to GTA3. And please, THPS3 is coming out on March 5th & MGSX is out this summer, don't you read the release dates. Think about what your say before you say it!!

Liquid Gears
01-17-2002, 10:13 PM
Also, I am not a fan of either PS2 or LameCube. I ****ing hate those ***ing pieces of s**t. Their a ****ing waste of space. So don't even say I like one ****ing thing about them. GOT IT!!!

Heyyoudvd
01-17-2002, 10:18 PM
Hey Buddy (heyyoudvd) What the **** makes you think I haven't played THPS3 & MGS2 yet, Moron? There is another console system out there that have those games out already, it's called PS2 ever heard of it. I'm not an idiot, I do know the Xbox versions will look a 100 times better on the Xbox, and same goes to GTA3. And please, THPS3 is coming out on March 5th & MGSX is out this summer, don't you read the release dates. Think about what your say before you say it!!

I never said that you didn't play them on PS2. I said you didn't play them on Xbox.
They haven't even been released yet on Xbox,so you can't rate them.

They most like will be amazing, but you still haven't played them, so you can't make assumptions.

Heyyoudvd
01-17-2002, 10:19 PM
Also, I am not a fan of either PS2 or LameCube. I ****ing hate those ***ing pieces of s**t. Their a ****ing waste of space. So don't even say I like one ****ing thing about them. GOT IT!!!

Are you being sarcastic? If you are, you should but the little smiley face. (the sarcasm one).

If not, then you're a biased moronic fanboy.

Liquid Gears
01-17-2002, 10:57 PM
Don't worry I am being sarcastic, but still don't like any console system except for the Xbox.

And believe me man, Metal Gear Solid X will be the best game ever made for a really really long time, well until MGS3 comes out (hopefully).

What makes you think I'm judging MGS2. I have played the game before. The Xbox version will have the exact same "gameplay" just way better "grafics" and "realism", and probably a whole buch more game modes and characters you can play with.

Please, don't hate me, man. I'm on your side.
I know a good game when I see one, and I know you do too.

Why don't you make a list of you all time favorites. Let, me see what kind of gamer you are.