PDA

View Full Version : First Review of Full Spectrum Warrior is in!

Sheeyt
05-19-2004, 03:47 PM
OXM UK gave FSW a 9.2, this game is going to be good.

Unreal
05-19-2004, 06:05 PM
OXM UK gave FSW a 9.2, this game is going to be good.
Can you post the actual text from the review? And yes the game will be good :D

CharlieHustle
05-19-2004, 06:33 PM
Isnt OXM kinda biased?? It is an magazine for the xbox users. right?? Im gettin the game anyways, but there isnt too many games that OXM hates. Just let me know if im incorrect, its just like reading PSM magazine review for a final fantasy game.

TuffEagle88
05-19-2004, 06:43 PM
yea, I think they are a little biased too, but how about a link anyways TRIR?

BlindSniper
05-19-2004, 06:55 PM
Yeah, if you have a link that would be great. This game does look very promising, and I would like to play a game that requires a little thinking but I don't think this game would be really much fun. I probably will get it but these types of strategy games can kinda be well, "unaddicting". If that made any sense.

sped
05-19-2004, 06:58 PM
Yeah, if you have a link that would be great. This game does look very promising, and I would like to play a game that requires a little thinking but I don't think this game would be really much fun. I probably will get it but these types of strategy games can kinda be well, "unaddicting". If that made any sense.
Sorta like a strategy game without strategy.

l Maximus l
05-20-2004, 02:49 AM
I was stoked about this game before I found out it was an RTS, however, before I make my final conclusion on it, I will rent it and see if it's worth buying. I wish it was more like Ghost Recon.

Sheeyt
05-20-2004, 07:04 AM
Unfortunately I can't get the actually link from OXM UK but here is a quote.

The future of strategy shooters is here" - 9.2, Elite Award and Game of the Month, Official Xbox Magazine

I know OXM is a little bias however, they weren't impressed by Brute Force which made me happy since Brute Force wasn't so good but extremely hyped.