PDA

View Full Version : Ending in Halo

Jerry98vert
05-21-2004, 11:28 AM
Will the ending be the same in easy mode as it is in Legendary?

Brutus
05-21-2004, 12:02 PM
No. Not at all. You'll apreciate it more.
Not only because of the ending movie, but if you beat it on Legendary, Grass Hopper, you yourself will be legendary...
Then you get to go throgh it, see how much smarter the A.I. is and everything else.
Trust me. From an Xbox Freak, you really want to beat this game on Legendary.

Variation-XBA
05-21-2004, 01:48 PM
The extra 2 seconds of video is worth it :P

Jerry98vert
05-21-2004, 02:34 PM
So you are saying there is only like a couple seconds extra only.

Jak
05-21-2004, 04:00 PM
so you take ages compleating the game then all you get is a few extra seconds film at the end,ive heard if you finish the game on legandary in a small amount of time you get some new guns. :hump: :cool: http://media.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/32/148_0003.jpg

Brutus
05-21-2004, 04:13 PM
It's not just the Video Footage. Even though it adds to the depth of everything going on on the ring, it is pretty funny.
It's all about telling the Covenant and the Flood that you ARE the Master Chief, not just some "Normal" or "Heroic" Master Chief.

BlindSniper
05-21-2004, 06:46 PM
Yeah, definitley beating it on legendary is a reward itself, it makes you think is that all you pathetic Covenant can throw at me? Then you get to see the humour in the game, I laughed a lot at this. Great stuff :) It's actually more like 5 seconds.......but we won't spoil what happens for you.

BunnyRabbit
05-21-2004, 07:50 PM
Oh yeah, beating legendary is big.. The whole game through you feel like you did something productive.. But just beating the last level on legendary you can see the legendary vid.

If you watch close the Elite grabs the marines butt. LMAO

Xorg
05-21-2004, 09:56 PM
I remember when my friend and I beat it in co-op for the first time in legendary we got so excited that we taped the last moments of the mission and into the legendary cut scene... those were the noob days

l Maximus l
05-22-2004, 02:06 AM
Beat it on Legendary just so you have bragging rights...and, when you do, enjoy the additional footage that the ending has...you won't see it any other way :)

Brutus
05-24-2004, 10:00 AM
I remember when my friend and I beat it in co-op for the first time in legendary we got so excited that we taped the last moments of the mission and into the legendary cut scene... those were the noob days
I love it man! I even taped it! Hahah!