PDA

View Full Version : SHENMUE 3 anyone know anything about it

shenmuefan1
05-22-2004, 08:50 AM
SHENMUE 3 ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT?whats going on because I LOVE that series.

Ninja Scroll
05-22-2004, 09:23 AM
No official word from Sega, Am2, or Yu just yet on Shemue3's status!
I think da Shenmue series is one of da most underated of all-times!
Shenmue1 on Dreamcast was a classic! Got a lil'slow paced in the warehouse during the end, but was ultimately rewarding in da end.

I imported da European Shenume2 back in early 2002.
I eventually got da Xbox version just to help sales since it was nothing added as a bonus. Not even a graphical enhancement.

Anyways, bottom line- the Shenmue series has had slow sales with it's expensive budget. And now dat Sega has joined Sammy who knows Shenmue's fate now?

It would be sad since Ryo never got his revenge for his father death yet. :(

Shadow20002
05-22-2004, 11:04 AM
I hope they will reconsider to do a sequel for it.

Ninja Scroll
05-22-2004, 04:42 PM
I hope they will reconsider to do a sequel for it.

Yo Shadow, who's da Asian chick in your siggy? She's beautiful mang! ;) :hump: ;)

i wanna stick my 8'inch Katana Sword in her mouf! :p

Dark Enemy
05-22-2004, 04:47 PM
Yo Shadow, who's da Asian chick in your siggy? She's beautiful mang! ;) :hump: ;)

BWAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

BunnyRabbit
05-22-2004, 06:36 PM
Yo Shadow, who's da Asian chick in your siggy? She's beautiful mang!

i wanna stick my 8'inch Katana Sword in her mouf!

:rofl:

Yes yes anyways.. Uhmm I love shenmue as well.. The one on dreamcast was without doubt one of my favorite.. I look forward to a 3rd.. Which I will buy if it does come out. If it doesnt ill go buy the second one because I skipped over it.. :confused:

shapoopy
05-22-2004, 06:41 PM

ha

i hopw the sequal it has real combat not pressing a button to do a combo

Unreal
05-23-2004, 12:31 AM
SHENMUE 3 ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT?whats going on because I LOVE that series.
I dont know anything on Shenmue 3. I didnt even know it was announced :( BTW, your thread reminded my I still have to beat Shenmue 2 :yikes:

Ninja Scroll
05-23-2004, 01:04 AM
I dont know anything on Shenmue 3. I didnt even know it was announced :( BTW, your thread reminded my I still have to beat Shenmue 2 :yikes:

Um,... there was'nt no announcement yo. Dude was just asking has anyone heard anything.
AM2 H.N.I.C Yu whome is da created of Shenmue said a 3rd chapter would only accure if demand is there. Hopefully he's not lookin at da sales (which he is) of Shenmue 2 on Xbox, cause if so things dont look good.
I pray im wrong, cause I was addicted to Shenmue II like a Dave Chappelle Show crackhead!

To anyone who does'nt own Shenmue II I would highly recommend it!
Even if you never beat or played da original, da Xbox version has a movie of Shenmue1 for all newcomers, so you will know da outcome and entire storyline of da original Dreamcast masterpiece.

You can still find original copies in Circuit City joints for about 20 beans.
But if your too lazy to go look foe it ebgames.com has Shenmue II used for a killer $11.99!! (http://ebgames.com/ebx/product/224073.asp)

Support Sega's classic game fellas! :cheers: