PDA

View Full Version : Gonna buy an Xbox

HorneT
01-17-2002, 03:58 PM
Hey Ive pre-ordered an Xbox for the 14th March (yes Im from England) and have ordererd Halo, Dead or Alive 3, and Project Gotham racing; along with another controller and a dvd playback kit.
I have, however a wide selection of games to chose from and was wondering if there were any others you highly recommend getting?

I love this web site and am always on here and so I thought this'd be the best place to ask such a question to all my fellow Xbox Addicts.

Many thanks in advance for your reply(s) if any!
HorneT

monkeyman
01-17-2002, 04:06 PM
lots of good games out good choice on getting a xbox

l Maximus l
01-17-2002, 04:11 PM
Dude...get Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding :D Also, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee would be a good idea. I also have Azurik, but, you have to like Action / Adventure games...if you buy this, remember that there is over 80 hours of gameplay...so, it's not a short game! lol

That should give you an awesome start :D Congrats on your XBox purchase and welcome to the forums!!!!!!

XBOX Dude
01-17-2002, 04:13 PM
congrats my friend you won't be disappointed and by the way i know how europe likes rally car games you should check out railsport challenge it should come out on your guys release date and 1 question which system does guys like better is you know like which one people want more cause i heard people are really interested about the xbox on the other side of the pond.

Snoopy7548
01-17-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by HorneT
Hey Ive pre-ordered an Xbox for the 14th March (yes Im from England) and have ordererd Halo, Dead or Alive 3, and Project Gotham racing; along with another controller and a dvd playback kit.

dude! when i got my xbox i also got those same 3 games and an extra controller too! we must be telepathic or something, haha:D

l Maximus l
01-17-2002, 05:45 PM
My first three games were Halo (mandatory, of course), Project Gotham Racing, and NFL Fever 2002. Then, I got Amped (Also Mandatory, in my opinion).

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-17-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548

dude! when i got my xbox i also got those same 3 games and an extra controller too! we must be telepathic or something, haha:D

ME TOOOOOO:eek: :D

when i first bought my x-box, i got those 3 games, and an extra controller too!

and shortly after (10 days), I got Oddworld.

In feb im getting wreckless & morrowind, and in march ALOT of games that I dont feel like naming. ;)

bigguy316
01-17-2002, 10:02 PM
A BUD GET WWF: RAW IT COMES OUT FEB 12

http://www.wwfsuperstars.com/media/2000/06/30/9481

Liquid Gears
01-17-2002, 11:21 PM
Motoko, I couldn't agree with you more on Silent Hill 2!!

HorneT
01-18-2002, 05:38 AM
Nice to receive such a warm welcome from you guys.
Cheers for the tips, ill consider them wisely.
3 games and another controller seems to be the most liked purchase.
Isnt it 3.2 games on average, my god, we're average!
Well, maybe not, we dont like PS2.

Thanks again
Remind me to keep in touch!

Rancey
01-18-2002, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted By XBOX Dude

congrats my friend you won't be disappointed and by the way i know how europe likes rally car games you should check out railsport challenge it should come out on your guys release date and 1 question which system does guys like better is you know like which one people want more cause i heard people are really interested about the xbox on the other side of the pond.

Down this end of the pond GC hasn't even got a release date yet, not sure about Euro but I think it is the same case there aswell.

Ninja Scroll
01-18-2002, 08:41 AM
You are a wise man to choose the best d@mn system out their in Xbox.
Well, while everyone is saying the launch games they bought I might as well tell all my fans mine.

Dead Or Alive 3
Halo
DVD Playback (actually got this a couple weeks before I bought my Xbox):cool:

BDHES
01-18-2002, 12:37 PM
Man!!! How in the world is it possible for someone to have an XBox for almost a month and not have a single game yet?? I'd be out robbing old folks to get enough money for a game or seven.:eek: (Just kidding of course)

Adios,
BDHES