PDA

View Full Version : Bigger & Badder, Morrowind or Project Ego

wizkid918
01-17-2002, 06:54 PM
been looking at both and i think they are gonna be totally awesome, but overall im thinking project ego will be a hair better just because you actually grom your character, no history, no destiny type deal, let me know what you think

xboxpebbles
01-17-2002, 07:17 PM
its too soon to tell
but, if i had to choose,
i would go w/ u and
say project ego..they both
rock..and i cant wait any longerrrr...
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH:confused: :eek:
sorry..wow,,, now im embarrased :(
lol...:D :D
well, overall..PE and Morrowind r
gonna be awsome...they are so
innovative and great graphics and
replay value--great variety..
overall..these r really gonna mean
a lot to all xboxers!!
well, cya later
:D :D

XBOX Dude
01-17-2002, 07:24 PM
man morrowind is a tale of things to come on the xbox. i've done a lot of research on both since i like rpg's and while morrowind is going to be great it doesn't quite add up to the same level as project ego. I mean on project ego your charecter ages he get a tan, if you cut down a tree is stays a stump forever. Both will be great games but project ego will be the better one by far if it delivers

Pimpn419
01-17-2002, 09:21 PM
Yeah, Project Ego all the way! I might still buy Morrowind though..

-Matt

Hugh_Jass
01-18-2002, 08:05 AM
I'll probably get both but I'm more excited about ES3.

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 09:48 PM
Morrowind is not linear, and you can do whatever you want, whenever you want. Fight whoever you want, go wherever you want, creat your own character, etc. Its like Ultima Online, but with one character...and its not online...

wizkid918
01-21-2002, 07:30 PM
project ego is also non-linear

X-ShaDoW
01-22-2002, 02:19 AM
Both:D

Huckleberry
01-28-2002, 02:00 PM
i'll get both, but morrowind will only hold me over until project ego. i've been waiting for a game to give me a completely clean slate w/regard to my character, and to leave the development to me. heck, the first time through the game, i might just let him sit in a coffee shop for the month and ponder the meaning of life...maybe he can figure it out!

Nato King
01-28-2002, 02:39 PM
I am going with project ego but not because I don't like Morrowind is because I want the best and project ego will be the best rpg game out.

deez nuts
01-31-2002, 01:43 PM
i love rpgs and shooters...rpgs more though...but i give them both alil;) ...morrowind i will buy...and i will buy pro ego...soon ..but i still dunno who i will be in morrowind....i heard the khajit can see at night since its a cat/man which can be pretty fun....argonian...reptile..immune to diseases and is the fastest good at magic and theivery...maybe...:eek: or the other peeps...im going crazy tryin to figure it out....huh:p look my main man

poof

i go like grandulf:)

xboxpebbles
01-31-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by deez nuts
i love rpgs and shooters...rpgs more though...but i give them both alil;) ...morrowind i will buy...and i will buy pro ego...soon ..but i still dunno who i will be in morrowind....i heard the khajit can see at night since its a cat/man which can be pretty fun....argonian...reptile..immune to diseases and is the fastest good at magic and theivery...maybe...:eek: or the other peeps...im going crazy tryin to figure it out....huh:p look my main man

poof

i go like grandulf:)

WOW..:eek: the wait is driving me crazy..
u seem to know a lot about the characters..
could u aim me?
or email me and tell me more?
wow..i cant wait!!:(
\:D /