lol..j/k
thats ok..ill try to
find it :D

blindrocket
01-18-2002, 06:56 AM
I've heard feb, but I've also hear March. :(

l Maximus l
01-18-2002, 01:44 PM
Hey, XBoxpebbles :) Morrowind comes out on February 16th! I'm excited about it, too :D

Ninja Scroll
01-18-2002, 01:55 PM
im getting excited for any RPG to ship on the XBox!! But dont quote me on the "any" part, im just saying I am feenin for some role playing in my ninja life!:eek:

monkeyman
01-18-2002, 02:06 PM
i know i cant wait cause thats gonna be the next game i get and i beat all my other games so i have no use for my xbox:( and i cant get it online cause my computer sucks:(

E-Xbox
01-18-2002, 02:06 PM
hey all
i have read a lil bout morrownind as it is being compared to project ego, which i really really want
i am just wondering
what are the differences between the too?
and the main plot and stuff of morrowind
thanks for your help
if its a good game i might buy it
lata :)

l Maximus l
01-18-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
i know i cant wait cause thats gonna be the next game i get and i beat all my other games so i have no use for my xbox:( and i cant get it online cause my computer sucks:(

If you want a game that will last you a hell of a long time...get Azurik. But, definately get Morrowind...that's supposed to be tight!

l Maximus l
01-18-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox
hey all
i have read a lil bout morrownind as it is being compared to project ego, which i really really want
i am just wondering
what are the differences between the too?
and the main plot and stuff of morrowind
thanks for your help
if its a good game i might buy it
lata :)

Here is the description of Elder Scrolls II: Morrowind (that is from this website) :

"Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind. The end result is the most open-ended RPG possible - one with an infinite number of possible paths through the game. "

And, here are a few sweet screenshots :D

http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/1359.jpg
http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/1356.jpg
http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/1358.jpg

Crazy Joe
01-18-2002, 03:20 PM
HOLY SH*T, MORROWIND IS BEAUTIFUL, I haven't seen any screenshots till now, i am impressed

xboxpebbles
01-18-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Hey, XBoxpebbles :) Morrowind comes out on February 16th! I'm excited about it, too :D

great..im already counting the days..
hmmm.u think we should all
preorder it??
well, thanks

:D :D

l Maximus l
01-18-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by xboxpebbles

great..im already counting the days..
hmmm.u think we should all
preorder it??
well, thanks

:D :D

It wouldn't be a bad idea. Feb 16th is the official day that Electronic Boutique will have it. If you are going to pre-order it, I would go there since they confirmed that date. They are usually good about actually following through with the dates they advertise :)