PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Secrets

BiohazardEHW
01-17-2002, 09:28 PM
Please post all the Multiplayer "Secrets" (or cool, unusual places or things) that you have encountered while playing Halo. Here's some of mine...

In Boarding Action, in the 5th level of (i forget what base it is, red or blue), there is a place where you can jump off towards the front of the ship and onto a small ramped structure, leading to the highest point in the whole level. I racked up alot of sniper kills today and my friends didnt have a clue where I was :)

I just recently found out that you can jump to the top of the buildings in Battle Creek.

Everyone knows about sending the Ghost into the sniper towers in Sidewinder, and even off the map.

It is possible to drive the Warthog out of a base once inside, in the Blood Glutch map, all you got to do is position it between the entrance to the middle part of the base and the exit leading outside (parallel to the wall), and drive diagnally towards the exit. Its quite easy, I drive thru one end and out the other all the time.

Im sure that many, if not a vast majority of people here on this board know about this stuff, but i;d like to hear other stuff. Thankx for the replies :)

aquaman
01-19-2002, 01:12 AM
you can get a tank on a base in blood gulch!
you can jam tanks into the base entrance
(harder than throwing a rock at a cute lil puppy)
okay heres how: goto the base with a rock by it and go real fast (full speed) and run over that rock, half way up have someone shoot a rocket undr it and it should flip over (makin a PERFECT ramp with the rock bein the front of the ramp and the tank the way up ) anyway you got one chance here : have a ghost ready and a tank ready drive the ghost beside the rock (you should drive up it)(maybe more than one ghost) and go forward with the tank with luck and patience you should drive it up, if it fails the bottom tank might get jammed in the bottom of the base (not likely)(me and this dude spent a whole day doin this and jammed only 1 tank ) but anyway you can block the ramps up to the top of the base with the tank. :eek: (or the ghost but a nade will move the ghost , not a tank) and you cna get every vehicle up on top except 1 tank

i dunno if this is already on the forum but its kewlness and it rawks and i have a brother!:p

aquaman
01-19-2002, 01:39 AM
you can play dress up!
use needlers for purple
and plama nades for blue!

you can spell your name in the ice realll easy

you can jump out of ghosts in the middle of a flip

ooooo i know! the art of xtreme ghostin!

line up a tank and go full speed : to go up and stright hit the barrel ,to go up and a lil back hit the turret!

jump out of a ghost and let the ghost go and run over people :eek:

Plewis
01-20-2002, 09:24 PM
I think you can jump in trees, I read it. I haven't tried it yet, but i think in the battle creek level when you are in a sniper cave, you can jump off, and land in a tree, and it works good, but i haven't tried it yet. BTW does anyone know how to go down ladders, after you are all the way up?

aquaman
01-20-2002, 09:28 PM
fall down like a drunk poo munkey

;) ;) ;)

RandyJom
01-20-2002, 10:39 PM
On Sidewinder, in CTF, get someone to wait on your side of the tunnel with the bars and the oversheild and camouflage, then go get the enemy's flag go into their side of the tunnel, and throw it to your partner(either trigger throws the flag). It really makes the other team mad :D

On Battle Creek, in one of the sniper spots you can jump onto the arch. On the other, you can jump along the cliff to your left and get up to a sweet sniper spot.

On Direlict, all teleporters go 30° to the left

On Boarding Action, I'm almost 100% sure both sides are exactly the same except for the color of the numbers.

BiohazardEHW
01-21-2002, 09:36 PM
Nope, boarding action has slightly different sides.

And in Battle Creek, you can run up the arch, but it gan be frustrating when you cant even get started...just run a little towards the right at first and then you'll get up it.

The other spot you said was behind the tree, a great sniper spit indeed :)