PDA

View Full Version : Ninja gaiden is Sh*t !!!!!!

hollywood_dj
05-27-2004, 11:59 AM
What the f***!!!
Ninja gaiden is bull****!!
Team ninja is too f***ing mad people!! :bang: :mad:
Why you made ninja gaiden so difficult!!
Its a great game but for the difficulty i give it 3 to 10!!!!
Please make a easier version or if you cant do that make a free save game!!!! :hail: :hail: We beg ya!!!

Anyway i am on chapter five where after killing the fieds a boos takes the horny girl and i must kill it!!
Anyone that can help me???

Edit - don't bypass the censors

thrAsher
05-27-2004, 12:13 PM
Like Casper said, dj, don't try and bypass our censors. They're there for a reason.

As far as any questions you might have about Ninja Gaiden, there is a thread dedicated to the game w/ tons of info on how to get around the nastier parts of the game in this very forum. Try using out 'Search' function from time to time, it can be your best friend.

Duke
05-27-2004, 12:43 PM
People complaining about a game being too hard. :rolleyes:

Personally, I miss the days when you had to try. If I wanted my hand held I'd buy barbie horse adventures.

Chewy
05-27-2004, 12:46 PM
People complaining about a game being too hard. :rolleyes:

Personally, I miss the days when you had to try. If I wanted my hand held I'd buy barbie horse adventures.

Ya, I am stuck on level 6 where you need to get the new outfit for Barbie. Man, it is so hard. I am going to have to PM Salmonaitor so I can get past this. Does anyone know if there are cheat codes for Barbie Horse Adventures anyway??

:cool:

cheedoh
05-27-2004, 01:02 PM
Difficulty is good. If it was too easy nobody would want to buy it....except you. Quit whining.

Beans Banis
05-27-2004, 02:30 PM
Ninja Gaiden aint too good..

BlindSniper
05-27-2004, 02:46 PM
Ninja gaiden is pretty difficult. It is the type of game that you have to do every level perfectly, or redo the whole game. If youdo really good on one level, then on that hard level you do crap, you almost HAVE to do the level over again. The game actually is pretty easy, I got to chapter 8 with 2 talismans of rebirth and some odd 13 000 moneys......I just got sick of playing it. It was boring to me........But I would recommend looking for areas where the enemy always respawns and repeatively kill those enemies till you have a lot of money. Then just go out and buy your elixirs........but I tell you hollywood_dj. The game gets A LOT tougher later....

hollywood_dj
05-27-2004, 02:58 PM
Hehe blindsniper thank god i rent it and havent bought it!!!
As for the dificulty and your jokes about barbie i think you are completly wrong!!
My opinion is that every game must have diificulty options such as halo for exaple!!And not only normal and hard,,,where is easy??? :))
And dont you think tha a game with more difficulty options has a lot more replayability?>

CRAYMAN
05-27-2004, 05:25 PM
Ahhh, is that the Jabba the Hut wannabe?
If so, keep your distance. Run in and jump-slice off an arm/tentacle, run away and retrieve the orb that it leaves after each arm is hacked off.
Once both arms are hacked off, he's vulnerable while regenerating his arms, so rush in and hit him with some combos and retreat before he starts swinging again...rinse, repeat.
He's pretty easy if you follow these guidelines.

Madhattr
05-27-2004, 05:47 PM
What the f***!!!
Ninja gaiden is bull****!!
Team ninja is too f***ing mad people!! :bang: :mad:
Why you made ninja gaiden so difficult!!
Its a great game but for the difficulty i give it 3 to 10!!!!
Please make a easier version or if you cant do that make a free save game!!!! :hail: :hail: We beg ya!!!

Anyway i am on chapter five where after killing the fieds a boos takes the horny girl and i must kill it!!
Anyone that can help me???

Edit - don't bypass the censors

The best way is to jump slice off the arms that when they hit the ground they give essense, now force absorb the essence and unleash that bad ass combo on him. You should only have to do this like 3 or 4 times.

hollywood_dj
05-28-2004, 04:49 AM
Ok!thanx for your help guys!!

By the way Jabba the Hut wannabe (nice name for an octapus) hehehe

Shadow20002
05-29-2004, 12:01 AM
Use your swallow attack to cut his tentacles and slice him all the way.

l Maximus l
05-29-2004, 01:17 AM
I agree that Ninja Gaiden was very challenging...but, it can be done. I beat it, my buddy beat it, my brother beat it...and tons of people on here beat the game. Every moment of frusteration was outweighed by satisfaction. Ninja Gaiden simply PWNZ you ;)

DemonLoki
05-29-2004, 04:10 AM
How old r u? Try playing the game the first time through on hard and then MAYBE u can complain :rolleyes: (Then try very hard.) Maximus is right, you are a true champion when you conquer this beast, it isnt made for sissies.

Take a nap first, and fill that sippie cup to the top, some juice might help calm u down.
If you need an easier game I have SNEAKERS, you can borrow it.

Duke
05-29-2004, 11:55 AM
And dont you think tha a game with more difficulty options has a lot more replayability?>

I suppose you're right about that. I generally put difficulty on the hardest first time around though. Usually just not motivated to do the same thing over and over again (but I know a lot of people prefer to go at it on each diff. setting)

StevXtreme
06-06-2004, 09:19 AM
Anyone has anything to say about Ninja Gaiden? :mad: I know how difficult it is, still I finished the game 7 times, i got all 3 classic Ninja Gaidens and found every secret the game has! So don't tell me about difficulty! The first time you play it it is very difficult, but after finishing the game once, incosciously, you become a Ninja War Machine!

Shadow20002
06-06-2004, 02:41 PM
Agree with you ! ;)

StevXtreme
06-09-2004, 09:14 AM
Agree with you ! ;) Thank you, Shadow!

GRAVEDIGGER
06-17-2004, 12:35 PM
A "Ninja Warrior Machine"...WoW. Someones been watching too much ninja turtles.
But the game is pretty cool, i dont see the sense in complaining about it, the difficulty is outweighed by the amount of fun you have playing it IMO.

HouseHermit
06-21-2004, 11:05 PM
I suggest using your Art of FireWheels Ninpo when you have hacked off his tenticles. You can kill him easily with two castings and constant hacking, But he starts lobing fireball-like things out the top of his head when you use Ninpo. It's fairly easy, If your complaining about this boss, Go to Chapter 7, fight Alma then come back and complain. And make Sure you get everything there is in the levels, The stuff you find proves to be good.

SoundX
06-22-2004, 03:03 PM
Well my copy arrived today, haven't really got stuck yet, not that far in yet. Brilliant game, yes, Frustrating game, bound to be.

There too different things.

Gronok
07-07-2004, 12:13 PM
HAHA! LOL NINJA GAIDEN OWNZ. My cousing bought it his 13 years old and he said "this game is great and all that **** but its too ****ing hard so I am not playing it anymore I got upto chapter 6" ****ing ***** cousin Ninja Gaiden OWNZ!!! Ninja Gaiden is not for WEAK PLAYERS its for strong players. THis game is challenging and I love it. Best Xbox game for today. You guys need practice lol.

Satch
07-07-2004, 11:01 PM
Just wait till very hard...I'm on ch 6 right now :hump:

StevXtreme
07-08-2004, 04:26 AM
The Very Hard mode is very, very hard! But finishable in 9h! And as for the "Ninja Warrior Machine": I said "Ninja War Machine" and it's a way of speech! It means a one-man army!
And I don't watch Mutant Ninja Turtles! :mad:

Ninjermy
07-11-2004, 05:28 PM
dont worry, the hardest bosses are the second level, and the first alma which is 6 or 7. after that it lightens up alot

Cryogenic Pyro
07-14-2004, 03:02 PM
I dunno jermy, when you get to the skeleton dragon boss with enough health to withstand one tiny hit without dying, I'd say he's pretty hard then :p. Oh, and don't forget having no potions of any kind because of those damn-near invincible zombie skeleton things.

Snapple
07-18-2004, 08:18 PM
Ninja gaiden is pretty difficult. It is the type of game that you have to do every level perfectly, or redo the whole game. If youdo really good on one level, then on that hard level you do crap, you almost HAVE to do the level over again. The game actually is pretty easy, I got to chapter 8 with 2 talismans of rebirth and some odd 13 000 moneys......I just got sick of playing it. It was boring to me........But I would recommend looking for areas where the enemy always respawns and repeatively kill those enemies till you have a lot of money. Then just go out and buy your elixirs........but I tell you hollywood_dj. The game gets A LOT tougher later....

Dude, that's such a lie. I was at like Chapter 4 with no talismans and a few health potions. This game isn't as hard as people say it is. I beat the game first time through wasteing everything I had without knowing it. And never restarted a level once. I managed to beat this game. And if this game is too hard on easy then your just a bad gamer!

Shadow20002
07-20-2004, 11:29 AM
The only way to deal with this game is try to get many elixirs potions as possible until you meet the boss. Hmm.. how to get it ? the bats.....are the only one that you can fill up your bag with potions.

Snapple
07-20-2004, 06:42 PM
The only way to deal with this game is try to get many elixirs potions as possible until you meet the boss. Hmm.. how to get it ? the bats.....are the only one that you can fill up your bag with potions.

Bats don't give you potions. They give you health essance...

super_ryu
07-21-2004, 01:43 PM
Ya with a high difficulty, there would be more time to take to beat the game meaning you got your moneys worth :)
Nobody wants to beat it too fast

Snapple
07-21-2004, 08:25 PM
Ya with a high difficulty, there would be more time to take to beat the game meaning you got your moneys worth :)
Nobody wants to beat it too fast

Unless you rent it. :p

Hard Boiled Cop
07-30-2004, 10:18 AM
I only played the normal difficulty and then I went back to collect all the Scarabs, still missing 5.

LTM360
08-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Ok, I just finished Ninja Gaiden on Normal, and i have to say, the difficulty on this game is insanely overrated, I was hopeing for a much more frustrating/difficult experience, instead I was just blown away by the action, graphics, and Ryu's attacks. Normal modes of Devil May Cry and Viewtiful Joe are harder than Ninja Gaiden. The only part I really got mad was when I had to restart the game. The final boss was WAY too easy for a final boss (he didn't kill me once) and the boss with the Dragon Blade above him was also way too easy, the final boss...

*spoiler*

Was easier the first time in Chapter 1... I just did the jump + Y attack and he stunned him to the point of where I could just continue doing the same attack until he died. I was very mad at how easy he was.

[/spoiler]
I'm gonna play the game for the Master Ninja Tournament for the sake of seeing how hard that will be, I hope it'll be alot harder, which seems to be very likely. :)

Snowblind
08-08-2004, 07:18 PM
Does anyone know if there are cheat codes for Barbie Horse Adventures anyway??

At the cheat menu enter the following codes =

BLEEDING4FIVEDAYS - All Weapons
CONDOMSNOTINCLUDED - Play as Ken
RTHOSEREAL!- Chest Enhancement
WHENTEHGLUESTRIKESBACK - Rocket Launcher Horse
GOTANASTEDIC? - Invincibility