PDA

View Full Version : GF beats halo on easy!!!

Kyle Static
05-30-2004, 06:05 PM
Well, I'm quite proud of my girlfriend: She's just beaten halo on easy, and now she's moving on up to Normal. She played it through on her brothers xbox and loves to play it...I'm so proud *tear rolls down cheek* haha. She says she probably won't play halo with me unfortunatley :p...even in co-op :cry:. Do any of your girlfriends play video games? Feel free to post their gaming achievements as well :D .

Sheeyt
05-30-2004, 06:10 PM
Awesome I always find women gamers cool and sexy. I wish my wife was a gamer.

Kyle Static
05-30-2004, 07:01 PM
Haha, I know what you mean. Its cute when girls play too because they're always frightened when something chases them (like the hunters in halo haha). The woman I marry will have to be a gamer, for sure.

BunnyRabbit
05-30-2004, 07:57 PM
Haha, I know what you mean. Its cute when girls play too because they're always frightened when something chases them (like the hunters in halo haha). The woman I marry will have to be a gamer, for sure.

:rofl:
Good luck marrying a female gamer.. :D

Uhmm well ill tell "your" gf congratulations when I see her.. :cheers:

AlphaCigara
05-30-2004, 08:15 PM
Kyle, you're lucky. All the girls around here won't even touch the Box. They're all about those flowery RPG's and other Japanese games on PS2 :( .

Batman2372
05-30-2004, 09:01 PM
My wife plays games with me all the time. Matter of fact, she just was just added to the small pool of Beta testers for America's Army.

She and I play Halo all the time.

Don't you wish you were that lucky??? :)

TheWheelMan
05-30-2004, 09:24 PM
My g/f has her own xbox and it was always great seeing her play project gotham and her finally learning how to use the brakes in turns and stuff she is progressing well :)

Cryogenic Pyro
05-30-2004, 11:07 PM
Kyle, you're lucky. All the girls around here won't even touch the Box. They're all about those flowery RPG's and other Japanese games on PS2 :( .
You're lucky. All the chicks around here don't play games.

Kyle Static
05-30-2004, 11:31 PM

Hey man, at least they still game....now you just need to convert them to the box and you'll be set :p. I only know 3 girls who play video games (play them seriously as gamers) 1 of which is my cousin, and another is my girlfriend.

Female gamers are hard to come by, snatch em up while you can :D

Variation-XBA
05-31-2004, 02:11 AM
My ex could kick my ass at Soul Calibur everytime.... >_<

l Maximus l
05-31-2004, 02:13 AM
That's pretty cool...but, then again, I wouldn't want my wife to "hog" all my XBox play time :D

mikest
05-31-2004, 03:44 AM
My buddies girlfriend used to love playing Halo Multiplayer, it was the only place she could actually beat a man up. When she got her friends playing we knew we were in trouble........ ever played a death match against two girls with pms

SPARTAN VI
05-31-2004, 03:52 AM
My girlfriend can beat Halo on Normal. She's not that great, but she can kick ass in Counter-Strike (PC).

Kyle Static
05-31-2004, 06:26 PM
Thats awesome, having girls that can actually beat you at halo MP is wicked.

skorp
05-31-2004, 07:05 PM
Congrats Kyle! You got yourself a keeper! :cheers:

My gf and I played Halo yesterday to pass the time before heading out to the movies... :D She finally prefers to play co-op on legendary now... hehee:hump:

m4oH
05-31-2004, 07:35 PM
Um..... My sister absoultley loves the mario parties on the N64 and she also like the N64 and Gamecube ( Dumb Choices) SHe likes XBox like 1000 times more than ps2 (she hates ps2) And she likes to play simple games such as fuzion frenzy w/ me.

Cryogenic Pyro
05-31-2004, 08:49 PM
m4oH, my sister loves to game too, but she's different. Her favorite game is Halo, and she loves to play co-op. She doesn't like to play deathmatches or any split-screen mode though. Oh yea, she's 7 years old :D. That's right people, get your sisters playing video games, and maybe the men of tomorrow will finally be able to see what a female gamer is.

hansard1985
05-31-2004, 09:57 PM
just the fact you reply like, ohh how cute she knows how to use the brakes now shows how retarded females are at video games, i played everquest for a long time and i swear the game woulda been 100x better if it was all male so you didnt have to see **** like Hey boo /huggles, Hi oh your on the way to a spanking /wink , /giggle and **** like that, jesus christ chicks who play video games piss me off, well most of em

hansard1985
05-31-2004, 09:59 PM
and also the fact you make a thread to congradulate a female on doing something millions of males have done is stupid, they wanna be treated equally? then they can beat halo on legendary with almost no recognition at all, you sir are degrading females by acting like its a big deal they can do something that a retard could do, shame on you for lowering the bar for them, shame on you

Darkside
05-31-2004, 10:08 PM
Some one is irritable...
any way at least you found a girl that likes video games , and as a plus Xbox

Kyle Static
05-31-2004, 10:09 PM
Hansard, first of all, keep it in your pants dude, I think that vein in your forehead is about to burst. If you don't have anything constructive to say, its really pointless to say anything at all. So just walk away man...just...just walk away :p.

EDIT: Welcome to XBA, Darkside :cheers:

BlindSniper
05-31-2004, 10:11 PM
Yeah, hansard dude. How can you say that we are being degrading? Naturally, guys like videogames more then girls. You could say girls like umm......putting makeup on more then guys, MOST guys for all you weirdos out there........Your basically saying something like we all should be equal so guys should put makeup on and shop 24/7. All I'm saying is there is more guy gamers out there then girls, so it's great to see some girls get in the game.

Kyle Static
05-31-2004, 10:18 PM
uhm...psst...psst blindsniper, your mascara is running dude *hands him a pocket mirror* haha j/k :p. Your right dude, we should be happy to see some female gamers around, they're just sharing out interest, wtf is wrong with that?

DemonLoki
05-31-2004, 10:41 PM
You're lucky. All the chicks around here don't play games.

Ohh so you live in REALITY too?

J/k I know a few chicks who play, but fewer hot chicks :(

hansard1985
06-01-2004, 03:10 AM
No, not at all im happy for her, grats on beating it on EASY, but she should get just as much credit as a guy for doing it, and really its none at all, im not saying guys should be wearing makeup, but the select few who do shouldnt get any awards for uber makeup wearing for wearing makeup when a girl wears it better...if that makes sense. Like the high school slam dunk contest a few years ago, a chick entered it and all she did was ****ty one hand dunk it, thats it and she scored a perfect score, and a guy did a between the legs 360 and got a 45, thats stupid

SoundX
06-01-2004, 07:43 AM
Awsome, maybe this could be the girlfriend who doesn't mind so much when you play DOA ;) haha

Yeah, I wish I knew a girl gamer..

Kyle Static
06-02-2004, 12:27 AM
haha, I think she'd mind if she saw my head bobbing up and down while playing it though :p.

hansard1985
06-02-2004, 01:56 AM
Keep that up and see how much longer you last here.

Huckleberry
06-02-2004, 12:21 PM
well, we're not dating yet, but the girl i'm hanging out w/owns and xbox and a ps2. she loves playing. but i'm not attracted to her just because she plays...

it's cuz she's 5'9, blonde, hot, has her own yamaha r6 (we met while riding), is a certified divemaster, and is getting her law degree! this, my friends, comes around once in a lifetime!

now, if only someone would start a thread about posting your gf pic...

bretman1234
06-02-2004, 01:20 PM
No, not at all im happy for her, grats on beating it on EASY, but she should get just as much credit as a guy for doing it, and really its none at all, im not saying guys should be wearing makeup, but the select few who do shouldnt get any awards for uber makeup wearing for wearing makeup when a girl wears it better...if that makes sense. Like the high school slam dunk contest a few years ago, a chick entered it and all she did was ****ty one hand dunk it, thats it and she scored a perfect score, and a guy did a between the legs 360 and got a 45, thats stupid
Girls aren't built like guys, so for a girl to jump that high and be able to dunk is an amazing feat in itself. The amount of girls in the world that can dunk compared with the number of guys does not even compare. The only girl ever to dunk in the WNBA was Lisa Leslie, wanna know how many men have dunked in the NBA? Exactly. To find a high school girl who can slam dunk, she deserves a perfect score.

You can have your opinion, no need to try and impose it on us.

06-03-2004, 12:01 AM
Man hansard, you say that we're degrading girls, while at the same time you come in and say how lame it is that his girlfriend beat Halo. What you need to learn is respect. Oh yeah... and learn to hold your temper too.

Brutus
06-03-2004, 10:43 AM
A girl that likes to play is a plus. My girlfriend hates my "Rule the Xbox Realm" thing I got going on.
I love to be the bad @ss in all of my games. It's funny. THey call it an obsession, (Isn't that what Great TV's and Surround Sound is all about?) I call her's her mirror.
The only other games she'll play is Dance Dance X and watch me play Hockey.
All others like Morrowind she dispises. I can't wait for the new Playboy game to come out. If the gameplay is there, she should like it.

Oh yeah, I think that Hansard just needs to get a girlfriend. Maybe then he'll understand.

mattgame
06-03-2004, 03:32 PM
Awesome I always find women gamers cool and sexy. I wish my wife was a gamer.

Me too. I met this hottie once who told me that she plays Madden. And she played for real! I fell in love instantly. I wanted her so bad. I couldn't though because of my current situation but I would have fuc................... oh hi baby, no this guy wrote this post about, no I didn't meet any....., get out! why?! I gotta go.......................

rpgreligion
06-03-2004, 03:45 PM
The only chicks that game around here, are into anime style rpgs. :(

wbio
06-04-2004, 07:43 AM
A lot of girls around here don't game much but play a little DDR :(