PDA

View Full Version : Breakdown makes me have a BREAKDOWN

Elnutsack
05-30-2004, 10:07 PM
I don't know whats wrong with me. I don't claim to be the greatest gamer alive; I can usually hold my own, but the game Breakdown is making me crazy. I'm towards the beginning and I just got my hand 2 hand combat power so I can hurt theT'Lan warriors. I'm on the 15th floor where everything is burning. I do fine untill the part where I have to fight the 2 T'Lan warriors at once.

Regardless of what I try I can't beat them. I try to keep them both in front and block, but I never beat both. Closest I came was beating 1. I've even tried leading them to various points on the 15th floor where it looks like the fire and obsticles may allow only 1 to attack at a time.

I got stuck here right after it came out, and took a break till recently. I figured this weekend I would give it another crack. I'm gonna smash it!!!!

:cuss: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :cuss:

Chaotic
05-30-2004, 10:46 PM
Just give it up now, this game is total crap... I've said it for a long time it's pure garbage and you shouldn't let such a waste of time game get you all upset... Move onto a new game is my advice...

aircobra
05-31-2004, 01:17 AM
Get Rid**** when it comes out.

Variation-XBA
05-31-2004, 02:08 AM
The problem is your playing a sub-par game :P

Elnutsack
05-31-2004, 09:22 AM
Yeah, I'm trading this beotch in while its still worth something. I got Rid**** and Full Spectrum Warrior on preorder. I'll kick the credit from Breakdown into getting those.

This is the first game in ages (and only one so far on Xbox) that has frustrated me to the point of wanting to smash something! I'll let someone else have fits over it!

BoundBruiser
05-31-2004, 04:05 PM
I loved Breakdown. I played up to the part where you where stuck and then my lil brothers took over from that point for a while. It took them some time to take those two pigs out but if you ask me it is well worth the time because the rest of the game is amazing. The story is great, it can get really weird at some times, but a few times the plot can get a tad bit cheezy, but no game is perfect. I don't know if the game is worth buying because you could finish it in 8-15 hours. Overall I'd rate this game a 9.2 out of 10.

X-Fan
06-01-2004, 02:06 PM
u ahve to run away from them go into the elevator and jump up on the elevator and from there u will have to use stairs to go to some chimneys and ****.

Sheeyt
06-01-2004, 02:15 PM
Actually I just got them to seperate from eachother then whooped their asses one on one.