PDA

View Full Version : Hey I Just Bought Hitman 3!!!!

ghost 009
05-31-2004, 03:23 AM
Ya thats right I spent $50 on the game. Not including tax. I also bought Hitman 2 errrr... over a year ago. I gotta tell you if you actually try to be stealthy the game is really fun. But you know what. My Hitman 2 disc was ****ed up when I first bought it pre-owned. It was pre-owned and I took a look at it and there are a ton of scrathes. Then the same thing with my Rainbow six 3 disc. It has a lot of scratches too and I am going to try to get that fixed. But here is the thing, I just bought Hitman 3 3 days ago. And you know what, I am getting a dirty disc error and the music is ****ing up just like it does in Hitman 2. I mean Hitman 2 and Rainbow Six 3 are kinda scratched up, but not Hitman 3. I have had my xbox on pretty much all day but it shouldn't do that cause all my other games work when it is on for a while. I even got Rainbow Six 3 working after putting the thing in 50 times. And those three games are the only ones that do that. Remember Hitman 3 doesn't have any scratches but Rainbow Six 3 works fine once you get it on. Wtf... is Bungie the only company that can make a perfect game?

ghost 009
05-31-2004, 04:00 AM
oh hey wtf? Only 12 short ass levels. I didnt even get a sniper to my inventory. wtf? the only upgrade there was the graphics.

sojourner
05-31-2004, 05:12 AM
I was enjoying the game then started getting dirty disc errors too. I havn't picked it up again for a week now.

Variation-XBA
05-31-2004, 07:37 PM
Time for a new xbox :P

Duke
05-31-2004, 07:46 PM
Contracts was a waste of time and money.

There were plenty of spots to get sniper rifles added to your inventory though butterz

BunnyRabbit
05-31-2004, 07:53 PM
Yeah after Hitman2 I was in no way going to buy Contracts.. I dont care for that game in the least..

SkoalMint
06-01-2004, 09:16 AM
Contracts was definitely a waste of money. I loved Hitman 2 and was hoping Contracts would live up to it. However, it just turned out to be an upgrade to the graphics and only 12 missions. I got SA rating on all of the levels in one weekend. I definitely should have rented it first. :cuss:

One more thing regarding your Xbox Butterz. Personally, I use a dry lens cleaner on my Xbox and a disc cleaner solution. I have also used a GamDR to fix two scratched discs without any problems.

Chaotic
06-01-2004, 09:27 AM
I'm sorry but hitman 3 sucks beyond anything that has sucked before!!! Just like everyone else stated this game is crap... I mean since when does a guy thats walking appear to float accross the floor when moving :rofl: That's the worst...