PDA

View Full Version : Golf games

Havey
01-18-2002, 02:52 PM
I know Outlaw Golf is coming out, and it looks great. Does anyone know if any other golf games will be released this year?

FpS_PhReeK
01-20-2002, 02:34 PM
I really loved HOT SHOTS Golf on the PS-ONE that game was fun to play.... but I know that we will never see it on the XBox becasue it was published by SONY...... I hope that the upcoming Outlaw Golf is a good game. I would really like to see Microsoft or EA bring a good golfing game over to our platform.

PhReeK out!

rhino
01-26-2002, 03:40 PM
Havey, thanks for the tips on NHL-HITZ I did like you suggested and I beat my son 4-3. The look on his face was great ! He could not believe the wraparound wasn't working anymore. THANKS!!!!

Havey
01-28-2002, 08:20 AM
That's awesome! You were quite determined. It sounds like a 'competitive' household.
I would like to know if the biggest difference was setting the gameplay to the hardest level.
My brother did this on NHL 2001 for his PS2, and it worked. He finally beat my nephew, who would always do a wraparound on the easier levels.

rhino
01-28-2002, 07:15 PM
I think increasing the skill level and the game speed helped. The goalie was definately better and my computer teamates did a lot more cheking for me. Thanks again!

XxeGoxX
02-05-2002, 07:01 AM
I dont thank there is going to be another Golf game besides Outlaw golf.