PDA

View Full Version : who will you pick 1st in RAW?

Ninja Scroll
01-18-2002, 03:47 PM
I would say a good 90-95% of the member in the addict are looking forward to this system seller in WWF RAW on XBox!
Im so pumped up I dont know what to do!
Now im just trying to figure out whome will be my first wrester I will pick when I pop in this bad boy for the first time in Febuary!

Mine choices are between: Jeff Hardy, Y2J, or Christian!

Who will you fellas pick first?:)

l Maximus l
01-18-2002, 03:49 PM
HHH
http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2949.jpg

Or

The Big Show
http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2946.jpg

mattcoxonline
01-18-2002, 04:11 PM
Good thread...errr. I haven't really thought about it - but I have been watching the downloadable videos over at gamespot.com

Undertaker's entrance where the wheels actually move, Rikishi's entrance, 4way matches, William Regal getting battered by Austin during his entrance.....magic. *drool*

I don't know who I'll choose. If RVD is on there possibly him, i don't know. Too many to decide. I might have a Rumble first so I can see 30 entrances at once.....nice! ;)

bigguy316
01-18-2002, 04:18 PM
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2001/xbox/wwfraw/wwfraw_screen009.jpg

BiohazardEHW
01-18-2002, 04:20 PM
Well considering a vast majority (i'd say 97%) of the "wrestlers" in WWF have no wrestling talent at all (duh, whats an Iconoclasam?), i'm going to make a wrestler of my own and use him instead of a soap opera wanna be. Unless there's some NJPW guys on there...but there's not gonna be, so i'll stick to the CAW mode...

mattcoxonline
01-18-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by bigguy316
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2001/xbox/wwfraw/wwfraw_screen009.jpg
What?
What?
What?
What?

Ninja Scroll
01-18-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by BiohazardEHW
Well considering a vast majority (i'd say 97%) of the "wrestlers" in WWF have no wrestling talent at all (duh, whats an Iconoclasam?), i'm going to make a wrestler of my own and use him instead of a soap opera wanna be. Unless there's some NJPW guys on there...but there's not gonna be, so i'll stick to the CAW mode...

you seem to be a very wise wrestling fan. NJPW does have all the talent in the world. I would bust a n*t (can I say that?)
if this game had someone like Jushin Thunder Liger (I thinks that's how you spell it) in it.
But Chris Benoit is the closes thing to them.
Now that I think about it,.......... is he in this game?:confused: God I hope so!!:eek: :eek:

mattcoxonline
01-18-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Now that I think about it,.......... is he in this game?
Yes, I have seen screenshots....

SOVEREIGN2K2
01-18-2002, 05:55 PM
YO, dats a good point dawg..about who peeps will pick..but chek me out though..there's only one real answer fasho and thats
the UNDERTAKER
http://www.xbox.com/cms/images/games/wwfraw/sim-wwfraw-0005.jpg

AND IF I DARED TO GO ANY FURTHUR DOWN THE LIST IT WOULD BE....THE GAME
http://www.xbox.com/cms/images/games/wwfraw/sim-wwfraw-0003.jpg
..AND NO I HATE ROCK, SO DONT EVEN ASK!!

JAH,BLESS

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

monkeyman
01-18-2002, 05:58 PM
if i get the game ill pick ummm errr umm...the strong dude! but look at the audience their so cheap looking

DT21
01-18-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Mine choices are between: Jeff Hardy, Y2J, or Christian!

Who will you fellas pick first?:)
I would only pick Christian if he has the sweet entrance of his, but I'm going w/ the future Undisputed champ, The Rock.

bigguy316
01-18-2002, 09:15 PM
OF COURSE THEY HAVE TO HAVE WRESTLING TALENT ,WHAT DO YOU M,EAN THEY DON'T.SURE ITS FAKE BUT ENTERTAINMENT IS ENTERTAINMENT ADMIT EVEN THE MOST BIASED GAMECUBE DUDE WOULD AT LEAST ENJOY PLAIN IT A LITTLE BIT.

bigguy316
01-18-2002, 09:17 PM
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHATABURGER!!!!!

:cool:

batman46st
01-18-2002, 09:44 PM
s t o n e c o l d any other is a bother!

techoholic1
01-18-2002, 10:16 PM
Triple H. He is the game.

BORNGD
01-18-2002, 10:21 PM
Stone Cold Steve Austin

and then

Edge

BiohazardEHW
01-18-2002, 11:01 PM
Triple H, his streoids, and both of his wrestling moves all suck. I take it you never saw a Hayabusa match or got a chance to watch CIMA wrestle...

techoholic1
01-19-2002, 12:13 AM
Triple H, his streoids, and both of his wrestling moves all suck. I take it you never saw a Hayabusa match or got a chance to watch CIMA wrestle...

How dare you say that you ignorant bastard! Who in the hell are YOU to say that to ANYBODY? Triple H is one of the best performers in wrestling history, period. He has spent most of his life training, while you sit on your fat ass and fill your face with chips. The man does not take steroids, and the way he trains, they wouldn't do him any good anyway.

You know why NJPW and all those horrible indy promotions aren't big? Nobody cares, and they are VERY uninteresting.

kappaknight
01-19-2002, 09:04 AM
Triple H, no doubt... why? because he IS THAT ****ED GOOD. (and he doesn't play that WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? game with the audience.) bot that I don't like it or anything.

Ninja Scroll
01-19-2002, 11:04 AM
Triple WHO? "H" WHAT?! This aint da Triple G@y thread!:D
HHH is vastly overated. As a matter of fact, he reeks of suckiness!!

If they have da best d@mn wrestler is da world Chris Benoit on here I might change my mind and pick Da Rabbid Wolverine 1st!!

:) And just for you guys im gonna fight Triple Ho-mo first and Crippler Crossface his sorry candy ass!!!;) :D :D ;)

kappaknight
01-19-2002, 11:13 AM
Please... like I care if a kid thinks Triple H while he worships RVD. Not that I don't like RVD, but the reason it took him so long to sign with the WWF was cause he's a major pot head and was rejected by the WWF. With all the "It's cool, everything's cool" attitude. Triple H is a true athlete and he gives one of the best shows in the business. Period.

Virazslo
01-19-2002, 11:26 AM
Chun Li! Oh wait, Le Fang, oh.... um.... never mind...

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by techoholic1

How dare you say that you ignorant bastard! Who in the hell are YOU to say that to ANYBODY? Triple H is one of the best performers in wrestling history, period. He has spent most of his life training, while you sit on your fat ass and fill your face with chips. The man does not take steroids, and the way he trains, they wouldn't do him any good anyway.

You know why NJPW and all those horrible indy promotions aren't big? Nobody cares, and they are VERY uninteresting.

Dude, I can say what I want because I will and im not afreid to speak up about matters of ignorance and lack of wrestling talent.

Triple H does work hard, but who dosent? Misawa spent his entire life in wrestling and built the NJPW for the fans, not for some 13 year old kid who likes to say 'what'. Every entertainer has to work hard.

And NJPW is no indy fed, its the biggest wrestling fed in Japanese history. That shows your ignorance.

There's a difference between WWF and NJPW. In WWF, the "wrestlers" get fans by "trash talking" and their one "wrestling move" (which is never any good anyway).

In NJPW, wrestlers get fans buy wrestling. They take risks by doing stuff that Vince McMahon is afraid to even look at. You'll never see a Cobra Clutch Suplex (the finishing move of Johnny Ace, inventor of the Ace Crusher...AKA Stunner) in the WWF. But the fans want to see stuff like Emerald Frosions and Burning Hammers in NJPW, so thats what they get.

They dont need a gimmick to be good. Gimmicks are for people who must hide their lack of talent. NOT to start fueds or whatever. There's a title belt, and if thats not worth fighting for, then there is no good reason why people should fight over spilled coffee. Give me a *****ing break already. When anyone in WWF learns a 3rd or 4th move, call me, so i can see if its a left punch instead or a right punch :rolleyes:

Xboxmaster2001
01-19-2002, 11:33 AM
ill make my own...or ill be austin

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 11:50 AM
I would play as a wrestler in the game, but I prefer to do GOOD moves instead of a vertical suplex and a bunch of punches...

Xboxmaster2001
01-19-2002, 11:52 AM
you can set what moves you want or just take another westlers

Caspel
01-19-2002, 11:55 AM
I am going to be Jericho or Rhyno. I believe Rhyno was added to the game when the wrestlers list was exposed and slipped about 2-3 weeks ago.

Alec
01-19-2002, 12:02 PM
You guyz have fogotten about the biggest and strongest guy there is in wrestling!!! ( some people mentioned him.)

Paul White is awesome, I've seen him in real life he is just freaking huge!!

7 foot 4 over 500 lbs...

He could take everyone there.

if it was real lol

Ninja Scroll
01-19-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Caspel-XBA
I am going to be Jericho or Rhyno. I believe Rhyno was added to the game when the wrestlers list was exposed and slipped about 2-3 weeks ago.

Yep, Rhyno is offically in the game;) I like him and all, but im kinda pi$$ed off how sooo many wrestlers have stolen Goldberg signature stance and move. Rhyno, Crock, & Edge are guilty of this!
But I like Rhyno over the three I just meantioned. Man, he is gonna be a beast on this game!:eek:

Caspel
01-19-2002, 12:33 PM
Yeah I was kind of disappointed with the list I seen. Not many ECW wrestlers and no WCW wrestlers at all added from what i hear. Justin Credible, Spike Dudley and Tajiri if I am correct are some featured. I will find that list for everybody that THQ slipped out earlier.

DT21
01-19-2002, 12:37 PM
Forget about the ECW and WCW wrestlers, all the game need is KAIENTAI!!:cool:. They also need the Bookman cause it's all about the spinnerooni or however you spell it!

SOVEREIGN2K2
01-19-2002, 12:59 PM
OH, FAHSO, if they dont have BOOKER T in the game then 1/3 of it isnt woth it, cause aint nothin more raw than the friggin spinneroni, and thats that..and no not AUSTINS dingy "WHATS" dam that sh!+ gets annoying!!

JAH BLESS, ZEEN
----------------------

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 01:04 PM
I'm going to make my own character and kick the crap outta ***s like Austin, show him some good moves my crippling him with them, and then say "Now what, bïtch!"

techoholic1
01-19-2002, 04:32 PM
Dude, I can say what I want because I will and im not afreid to speak up about matters of ignorance and lack of wrestling talent.

Triple H does work hard, but who dosent? Misawa spent his entire life in wrestling and built the NJPW for the fans, not for some 13 year old kid who likes to say 'what'. Every entertainer has to work hard.

And NJPW is no indy fed, its the biggest wrestling fed in Japanese history. That shows your ignorance.

There's a difference between WWF and NJPW. In WWF, the "wrestlers" get fans by "trash talking" and their one "wrestling move" (which is never any good anyway).

In NJPW, wrestlers get fans buy wrestling. They take risks by doing stuff that Vince McMahon is afraid to even look at. You'll never see a Cobra Clutch Suplex (the finishing move of Johnny Ace, inventor of the Ace Crusher...AKA Stunner) in the WWF. But the fans want to see stuff like Emerald Frosions and Burning Hammers in NJPW, so thats what they get.

They dont need a gimmick to be good. Gimmicks are for people who must hide their lack of talent. NOT to start fueds or whatever. There's a title belt, and if thats not worth fighting for, then there is no good reason why people should fight over spilled coffee. Give me a *****ing break already. When anyone in WWF learns a 3rd or 4th move, call me, so i can see if its a left punch instead or a right punch.

NJPW is pointless crazy ****. Why don't you just go watch people murder each other, that's the same ****. I'm saying hardly anybody in North America has heard of the NJPW, but mostly everyone who pays attention to any media has heard of the WWF. Why isn't the WWF crazy **** like that? Well, I think this proves your ignorance..it's entertainment. Are you saying Triple H isn't talented? He is doing his job better than anybody could do it. I'd like to see "Misawa" get reactions like Triple H does. The Cobra Clutch suplex, you're saying that has never happened in the WWF? That, once again, shows your ignorance. You're just acting like a 'fanboy', so you are pointless to talk to, or discuss anything with.

XBA Staff
01-19-2002, 05:06 PM
The first person I pick will be Chris Jericho. Then I will go and create me a wrestler.

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 05:16 PM
Ignorance...something that you are obviously well aware of because you used the term incorrectly in your reply.

There was never a Cobra Clutch Suplex in WWF, believe me, I was watching since the days of Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant, buddy.

Triple H is not a wrestler. He is an entertainer, and he does not do his job good enough because to me, he appears to be a no-talent soap opera reject. His matches are all the same.....boring.
He dosent use ANY wrestling moves that take skill to execute without hurting his opponent. How much talent does it take to do a Burning Hammer and not hurt your opponent? More than it does to do an Ace Crusher.

NJPW is in Japan and of course nobody here would know about it because WWF fans are not wrestling fans. They watch for the comedy and the soap opera gimmicks. Not the moves, or the matches. And even if they do watch for the matches, they better not hold their breath waiting for anything good to happen.

NJPW is not a fed where people slam eachother on barbed wire or use lightbulbs, that's BJPW. You will probably never even see a table used in NJPW. But there's a difference between WWF "tables" and japanese tables...Japanese tables are real and have metal reinforcements underneath them. Thats why guys like Balls Mahoney get back body dropped off a car and the table dosent break. WWF "tables" are paper thin, pre-cut compressed sawdust. A pile of several bricks just resting on one of those can break is quite easily.

New Japan Pro Wrestling focuses on wrestling talent and the action during the matches rather than poor, pathetic, failed attempts at comedy and pitiful soap opera dialogue and gimmicks. The wrestlers in a wrestling federation are supposed to compete over a championship belt. That belt means that you are the best, and the person that holds the belt is the best. But not in the WWF. That just means that he sold the most T-shirts or has the most action figures made of him. Who dosent want to be the best? If you want to prove that you are the best wrestler out there, you have to beat the best. You have to beat the guy with the belt. And if that's not good enough, then that proves WWF's sorrowful attempts at concealing the lack of talent and need for money.

Ninja Scroll
01-19-2002, 06:04 PM
whatever happened to the topic of rhis thread your hero created?
Okay, let me give my feedback on this feud between "WWF vs. NJPW".
I agree with BiohazardEHW 100%, you see- he is not wwf biased or anything. I can see right through him. He is one of MANY hardcore wrestling fans that cover all of wrestling around the world.
And the truth and bottom line is that the New Japan Pro Wretlers are pure talent and would run circles around any WWF "entertainer" expect for few WWF stars that have started their careers in Japan. Such as Y2J & Benoit.

Like Biohazard said, most of the WWF stars are lacking in talent, alot of that is Vince's fault. Y2J is nothing but an average brawler like 99.9% (except for RVD) of the roster. And as long as RVD wants to wrestle like a TRUE entertainer he wont get a real "push" from Vince.
Im a hardcore wrestling fan and cn say I know just about everything from Wrestlemania II up to today!
Triple H is nothing special when it comes to in ring wretling, but what he has to get cheap pops is his mic skills.
Nobody was on HHH's nutz until he got hurt and everyone was a HHH fan once they seen that played out "Beautiful Day" video boostin up his return to MSG.

All im saying is directed toward anyone who knocks NJPW, you better stop talking ***** about stuff you dont know, cause and REAL HARDCORE WRESTLING FAN will tell you NJPW is the better federation overall.
I love WWF, but lets face it. WWF is only mic skilled drivin show. The only real talent they have is Booker T., Y2J, RVD, Hardy Boyz, Benoit, Eddie Guerrero (he's heathly now :D ), Hurrican, & Malenko (if he wa still wrestling).

So anyways, back to da topic- like I said im picking Benoit if he is on RAW :)

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 06:09 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Finally, someone else can see the truth.

And if you ever noticed, everyone in WWF that actually has wrestling talent (guys like RVD, Saturn, Tazz, Tajiri, etc.), they all came from a Japanese promotion. But Vince is afraid to use those guys because he's a little crybaby, he even outlawed the greatest move ever, the PILEDRIVER! Tajiri's worst match in ECW stil beats the PPV main events of today.

Shane Helms has more talen than any main eventer (excluding RVD), and they give him a cape.

Mike Awesome, Lance Storm, and Tommy Dreamer ALWAYS have good matches, and they are lucky to even have a job now.

Vince is afraid that his investment will get hurt and he'll lose money. He's a *****ing money vacuum, thats all he wants.

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 06:16 PM
ooo, your in luck...

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2002/xbox/wwfraw/wwfraw_0120_screen026.jpg

but as I browse the new screenshots at Gamespot, I see KANYON! Who's better than Kanyon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is shaping up to be *****ing awesome, I see a ladder, tables, chairs, etc. Fighting down the aisle, BLOOD!

I might use Raven, Saturn (if he's in there), Tajiri or Rhino (if they are in it), etc. Or i'll just make my own guy and beat the crap outta people I hate with a trashcan and piledrive Austin thru a table...

Ninja Scroll
01-19-2002, 06:22 PM
D@mn Biohazrad, your my new partner in crime in this forum. You might want to get to know my main dawg in dis joint. His name is, well.... R.V.D! The Whole F'N Show. You can say he's just,...cool! :D
Anyways, I agree with your previous statements once again. But you are still getting WWF RAW on Xbox rigt?
Oh, almost forgot to put Tajiri in the few talented post.
Do you remember that match between Y2J vs. Ultimo Dragon in NJPW? That was a classic, I think it was almost an hour long!?
Your also right about those gus you said still having a job, but you said Lance Storm? He's a beast yo! He came from da Hart's Dungeon!! You know he gots skillz!
do you know the complete roster in WAR for Xbox?
Is Benoit offical? I know Tajiri is :)
this game would reek of awesomeness if they had Torri Wilson on here by his side! :D ooooohhhh yeeeeaaaaahh!

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 06:27 PM
Well Benoit is in the pic...So i suppose...there's 35 wrestlers...we should make a list...

anyway, my brother is a WWF mark, so i know he's gettin the game, and i would get it if he didnt. I enjoy wrestling games if they have a CAW (create a wrestler) mode...thats why I like No Mercy for N64 so much...my CAW kicked ass.

Ninja Scroll
01-19-2002, 06:29 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!! BEEEEEEEEENNNNNNOOOIIIIITT!!! :D

I love Chris Benoit!! You made my WEEK with that pic of him! :)

Yeah im gonna piledrive dat trailer park trash redneck too!
Worse than Owen (rest in peace, love ya Owen) Hart did when he broke dat b@stards neck! I hate Austin.

Did you know he didnt even attend the funeral? D@mn dat sorry jackass! :(

Your right,......Who Betta Den Kanyon? Nobody! :D

XBA Staff
01-19-2002, 06:37 PM
If there is any wrestler that I wish is in the game that will have to be Golddust. I want him in the game so I can use his entrance musice for my Created Wrestler.

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 06:40 PM
well here's a list i made of the 35 guys...im only missing 3...

1 rock
2 hhh
3 austin
4 steven regal
5 raven
6 billy gunn
7 trish stratus
8 albert
9 test
10 steve blackman
11 taka michinoku
12 tajiri
13 kurt angle
14 haku
15 undertaker
16 kane
17 edge
18 christian
19 k-kiwk
20 x-pac
21 tazz
22 kanyon
23 jeff hardy
24 matt hardy
25 Lita
26 D-von dudley
27 buh buh ray dudley
28 Spike dudley
29 Big Show
30 Rikishi
31 Jericho
32 Benoit
33 UNKNOWN
34 UNKNOWN
35 UNKNOWN

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 06:41 PM
and im not sure about RVD, I didnt see any pics of him yet...?????

techoholic1
01-19-2002, 07:17 PM
Yes, there has been a Cobra Clutch suplex. Sgt. Slaughter used it once way back in the day, when someone was trying to counter the Cobra Clutch...I forgot who and when..

You guys must be
THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Finally, someone else can see the truth

You guys must be retarded if you can't see how great of a job Triple H is doing.

Nobody was on HHH's nutz until he got hurt and everyone was a HHH fan once they seen that played out "Beautiful Day" video boostin up his return to MSG.

Duh..he was a 'heel'. Do you know what a heel is? It's another word for a 'bad guy'. He's supposed to generate 'heat' from fans. Triple H has always been my favorite, and you hit a nerve when you went straight for Triple H instead of attacking The Crock, or the Hardly Boyz.

The list is over 45..if you had been paying attention, you'd know that. Also, Kanyon is not in the game. Neither is Rob Van Dam or any of the WCW/ECW Invasion guys..

Ninja Scroll
01-19-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by BiohazardEHW
and im not sure about RVD, I didnt see any pics of him yet...?????

yeah, I would be shocked if RVD was in RAW being that he joined the WWF much into the development of this game, but you did say Kanyon is on it! So who knows?
He was in that Lengends Of Wrestling Acclaim game, I havent heard but negative things about that wrestling game on PS2.

I just hope this game does not get anyone delays or im just gonna die!!!!

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 07:25 PM
No dude, there was NEVER a Cobra CLutch Suplex in WWF, I assure you. I dont care how much of a mark you are, I bet you dont even know what a Cobra Clucth Suplex would even look like...but would you like to? fine then, here...

http://www8.50megs.com/vpw2/cobra.mpg

and the link does work, I just tried it.

techoholic1
01-19-2002, 07:32 PM
Umm..yes I know what a Cobra Clutch suplex looks like. It's not that great of a move..I did watch ECW..

techoholic1
01-19-2002, 07:33 PM
Ninja Scroll: - Neither Kanyon or RVD is in RAW, despite what BioHazard says..

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 07:34 PM
Yes, I watched ECW also, but if you really knew anything, they didnt do that move in ECW either :) Man, keep trying, this is funny. Whats next, WCW? LOL

techoholic1
01-19-2002, 07:35 PM
dude, shut up. Don't even try and tell me that has never been done in ECW. You aren't convincing me, and you won't prove anything.

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 07:44 PM
Oh, I get it, you did a great job convincing me...that you are wrong. :)

techoholic1
01-19-2002, 07:48 PM
where did you get Kanyon from? He isn't in the game, and isn't in any of the recent Gamespot screenshots..

By the way..no point in arguing. You like the Japan stuff, I like the WWF stuff..okay? Plus, I don't need to argue about some lame move that must have been done a million times by wrestlers in ECW through tables..(Taz did it several times..), whatever. I don't need to argue about the 'Cobra Clutch Suplex', a move that isn't very good anyway.

Ninja Scroll
01-19-2002, 07:54 PM
can we all get along...shhhhheeeeesssssh!
please dont ruin this thread with the continued NJPW vs. WWF beefs.

Cause we all know the cobra clutch suplex was never used in da USA! :D

now back to da topic. Who will everyone pick first when they pop in WWF RAW in their Xbox?

Im gonna get Benoit and cobra clutch da jabroni dat said Iron Shek did it, lol.. that was funny whe he said that! What a joke :rolleyes:

BiohazardEHW
01-19-2002, 07:59 PM
Actually, Taz did the Tazmission-plex, NOT the Cobre Clutch Cuplex.

anyway, I must have been mistaken...I think it's Al Snow, but I dunno, there's no real clear screenshots of him...

techoholic1
01-19-2002, 08:01 PM
the Cobra Clutch suplex is pretty much the same thing as the Tazplex..the one he used in ECW..the landing is the same too..

techoholic1
01-19-2002, 08:02 PM
yes, that is Al Snow. The shots are clear enough to realize that.

Ninja Scroll
01-20-2002, 12:48 PM
does anyone know the offical number of wrestlers & the names of them all? Im just happy Benoit's in it even though I will be depressed Booker T. is not. But a offical count would be nice to know! :)

XBA Staff
01-20-2002, 01:15 PM
Yeah I wish Booker T was in the game to...well atleast I hope he is. But the one person that I want in the game is Goldust...so that I can use his entrance music for my created Wrestler...I just happen to love that song.

Ninja Scroll
01-20-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Tyrell-XBA
Yeah I wish Booker T was in the game to...well atleast I hope he is. But the one person that I want in the game is Goldust...so that I can use his entrance music for my created Wrestler...I just happen to love that song.

Yo Tye, im highly doubt G@ydust will be in the game, but does RAW allow you to upload music on it?
Cause Goldust's theme music is on WWF Volume 1. that was da best album WWF ever had. It's the one with Razor Ramon, Bret Hart, & HBK's themes too.
You can probably find this CD at a Tower Records or any Music joint that carries old music.
hey, I hate Goldust but his music is tight doe!
Speaking of dat sucka! LOL, you watchig Rumble tonight? he's on their, along with my dawg Mr. Perfect :D

XBA Staff
01-20-2002, 01:26 PM
I'll ask my mom. But how much does it cost to watch it?

egg
01-20-2002, 01:29 PM
http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/***.gif

techoholic1
01-20-2002, 02:16 PM
Stone Cold, Triple H, The Rock, Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Kane, Big Show, Rikishi, Edge, Christian, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Lita, Bubba Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Raven, William Regal, Tazz, Billy Gunn, Perry Saturn, Eddie Guerrero, Tajiri, Trish Stratus, Crash Holly, Molly Holly, Hardcore Holly, Faarooq, Bradshaw, Test, Albert, Rhyno, Haku, X-Pac, Justin Credible, Al Snow, Steve Blackman, Ivory, Spike Dudley, K-Kwik, Taka Michinoku, Sho Funaki, Shane McMahon, and Stephanie McMahon..

That's the confirmed list for who is in the game so far..I'd be shocked if Vince wasn't in it..

Scotty 2 Hotty, Jerry Lynn, Vince McMahon, Linda McMahon, Jacqueline, Earl Hebner, Mick Foley, Lilian Garcia and Fred Durst are rumored to be in it..

BiohazardEHW
01-20-2002, 03:11 PM
well I did post a list of 32 of the 35 guys...wonder what happened to it?

and the cobre clutch is way different than a Kakahajimi.