PDA

View Full Version : System Link Games...what's the deal?

l Maximus l
01-18-2002, 03:54 PM
I wish there were more games that utilize the System Link. I don't know about you guys, but, ever since this great technology became available to console gaming, I can't stand split screen gaming! I guess I can tolerate a two way split...but, not four!! That's almost ludicrous!

Bloodwake, a Microsoft published title, is not System Link Capable. This is a HUGE bummer, especially considering who published it. I would figure a 3rd party game developer would have more of an excuse...but, Microsoft? :eek:

l Maximus l
01-18-2002, 06:19 PM
Come on, dudes...doesn't it kind of strike you a little odd that Microsoft hasn't added more System Link capability in games like Bloodwake, etc?

Brian
01-18-2002, 06:23 PM
True that. I agree.:mad: (hey it's a response, right?)

X-Fox220
01-18-2002, 06:31 PM
I got rid of my system link because it didn't do what I wanted it to

l Maximus l
01-18-2002, 06:37 PM
System Link is AWESOME on Halo! It's great to have a few buddies over and play multi-player. I own two TVs and I had a total of four people playing multi-player...great times...I just wish more games allowed this capability. I mean, come on...why not Bloodwake? Geeeeeez....:rolleyes:

Brian
01-18-2002, 07:51 PM
If you use 2 TV's don't you need 2 Xbox's?

BiohazardEHW
01-18-2002, 07:57 PM
I'd love to see Unreal Championship, 007 Agent Under Fire, Enclave, Brute Force, etc...all allow system link. Even tho I dont have any really good friends that currently own an Xbox...i'd love to play Halo more strategically rather than glancing at the opponent's screen to see where he is.

If SWAT or Ghost Recon dont allow system link, i'll be ****ed.

Hugh_Jass
01-18-2002, 10:18 PM
All multiplayer games should support system link and online play. It only makes sense.